Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

For those of you who made fun of Coach K

Featured Replies

He is a sensitive guy... that is all. :D:lol:

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But he does it after a loss in the tourny during presser. We just don't get to see all the other ones during the season. Honestly, I can't remember another Coach who has cried on national t.v. after a loss.

 

He cried because his seniors were in the locker room crying after the loss... BCG crying please come play for me... :cry: please come play for me.:cry:

 

:lol:

He cried because his seniors were in the locker room crying after the loss... BCG crying please come play for me... :cry: please come play for me.:cry:

 

:lol:

 

Whatever works. :thumb:

Do you really need someone to draw a picture, or explain it to you? Several people made fun of Coach K last year when he supposedly cried when recruiting Patrick Pattereson. Now Coach G has done the same thing, and I was wondering what people thought now.

 

I wasn't making fun, I was asking a serious question...

Whatever works. :thumb:

 

everybody has a system... :D

He cried because his seniors were in the locker room crying after the loss... BCG crying please come play for me... :cry: please come play for me.:cry:

 

:lol:

 

Pretty sure he cried after the kid committed.

He cried because his seniors were in the locker room crying after the loss... BCG crying please come play for me... :cry: please come play for me.:cry:

 

:lol:

 

You should really try to get your story right, it would really help your argument or contribution to the thread.:lol:

You should really try to get your story right, it would really help your argument or contribution to the thread.:lol:

 

:cry::cry: :lol:

I cried when Oklahoma State either did not offer or Billy Clyde did not accept their open coaching position.

Coach K still has a speech impediment.

I guess we now know what kind of drunk BCG is. :D

I guess we now know what kind of drunk BCG is. :D

 

:sleep:

FWIW, my original comment was in jest and I can't believe that people are actually taking the stance that Coach K was OK'ed for ridicule, while Coach Gillispie was acting appropriately. Whether you think crying during recruiting is appropriate or not, I find it hard to say one is OK and the other isn't

You should really try to get your story right, it would really help your argument or contribution to the thread.:lol:

 

 

Probably isn't possible.:sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.