Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Write the Caption #9

Featured Replies

Britney Spears emerged from the gym looking tired and a little overweight.

This really does taste like chicken!!!!!

I really think I am going to enjoy this New American Lifestyle!

Wish I would have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express last night...

Fiber, who in the wide wide world of sports needs fiber? Give me a twinkie!

I think I just crapped myself.

Reporting live from downtown Bejing this is your "Bear on the street" Andy Pandy, sending it back to the studio........

Yes.................we really "do it in the woods" and anywhere else we may be at the time. Any more of your stupid human questions?

Oh no, wet fart!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.