Prediction: Brohm will be BETTER than Ryan

BROHM OVER RYAN

Go ahead and mark it down.

Hold me to my word.

I predict that Louisville’s Brian Brohm will be a better NFL quarterback than Boston College’s Matt Ryan.

OK, so Brohm lacks the Carson Palmer-like rocket arm. But he still makes all the throws with good zip and accuracy, and the combination of his football, delivery and release are flawless. He’s built for the NFL just like Peyton Manning.

LINK

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It all depends on situations I think. Atl.... no line, no defense, Roddy White is your best weapon, back up running back is your bell cow.... not a good situation to walk into!

I think they will both be good 5-7 years from now.

I agree in that it depends on where they end up at, should either end up on a lousy team it would not be good for them, both will need to learn and you don't learn by getting put on your can bc of a lousy team and especially a bad "O" line.

I think that Brohm is the more accurate, no doubt about it. Ryan is physically "tougher", imo will be far more durable, is overall stronger has the stronger arm. Overall I would rather have Ryan and that he will be the better QB. I also think that the QB at Delaware my end up being a very good pro QB, possibly as good or a better pro than Brohm or Ryan.

Both imo are like any rookie in that I hope that they will not be pushed into a starting role too soon. I think that both would benifit from being able to not play right away (especially in the first season or two) and be worked into a starting role slowly.

Again, look out for the Delawre QB, imo he will end up being as good and probably better than both. I think that he is as good as these other two right now..

I don't think either of them are ever Elite Qb's.

:thumb:I agree with that statement, I don't think so either.

I can say that I am glad for Brohm that he has went to a good football team like the Packers. With Green Bay he will not have to be put in right away and can and will have time to learn under Rodgers. I am fan of Green Bay so I can now pull for him all the way and not just hope that he stays injury free. I will now actually hope that he plays well :D.

I actually think Ryan in best case scenario is the Matt Shaub they let go off. Brohm has more upside in my book.

I'm more concerned with Rodgers. He has had a lot of time to learn the league and looked good when called upon. Hope Brohm gets a chance to show everyone what he has soon.