Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hansbrough to return to UNC

Featured Replies

Did I hear somewhere that he can become the first first-team All-American for four straight years?

This is a shame for me, personally. I really like Hansborough, however, the defending player of the year staying for his senior year...I'm going to be so sick of him by the end of the year that I won't be able to like him anymore. This will be like Matt Leinhart's senior year, w/out the Paris Hilton rumors.

This will be like Matt Leinhart's senior year, w/out the Paris Hilton rumors.

 

What if there were Hansbrough/Hilton rumors?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

 

There will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth outside of Tarheel nation.

This is terrible news for us TarHeel Haters! I don't blame him though, he will leave owning every UNC record and put off being an NBA bust for one more year.

What if there were Hansbrough/Hilton rumors?!

 

That would be so random.

GO AWAY HANSBROUGH!

 

He wants to shoot more free throws.

He wants to shoot more free throws.

 

 

You mean after he picks himself up from all the flops?

He does score a bunch of points, and his behind is on the floor more than Vlade Divac. I gave my wife an over/under of 4 times on the floor for their Final 4 game, and she picked the over. Needless to say he was on 4 very early in the 1st half.

I am so glad he is coming back, now if Lawson and Ellington will only join him...

 

 

:ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

This is a good move IMO. And a praise him for coming back for his season year. The top players are leaving this year.This move will only help him. Plus he will get the All Time Scoring Record at UNC and many more.

From a UK standpoint it doesn't bother me. Everytime he plays us you can pretty much cut his production in half.

 

Which me saying that now he will drop 40 on us.:lol:

Hard to believe people can still find ways to rip on a kid, a star at that, who decides to stay in school. I wish more would do the same, and hopefully now some will take lessons. Patrick Patterson......are you seeing the whole Hansbrough thing unfold, do you have pen and paper taking notes? I sure hope so. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.