Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hansbrough to return to UNC

Featured Replies

I honestly despise UNC and Roy Williams but I actually am glad to see Hansbrough stay in the college game.

I just don't like the idea of any of them leaving early and think that the NBA is hurting the college game. That has been hashed over enough though.

 

On another bright note, his returning will really irrtitate the Dukie's and that alone will be worth it.

^ Darned right, though I hope that Ellington and Lawson do indeed leave. That would be huge.

^ Darned right, though I hope that Ellington and Lawson do indeed leave. That would be huge.

 

That would be a major blow...

If Ellington and Lawson return (which I believe they will) the Tar Heels could run the table next year. I don't think they will because the ACC is to tough, but they will be loaded and have the best chance I have ever seen.

They need Lawson and Ellington to be good.

Green has entered as well. Looks like Hansbrough is the only one that wants to stay.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.