Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track The Reds (Week 3)

Featured Replies

I think it might be at least May before we see Bruce...

  • Replies 536
  • Views 49.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bray too.

 

That's right, you have to find a spot for him too. Maybe the Reds can make another trade with the Nationals. :lol:

I think it might be at least May before we see Bruce...

 

I agree. No room at the inn.

The Reds don't have many holes but the ones they have are glaringly huge. What to do with Coffey and Castro. Wouldn't Hairston be a better fit than Castro? Hits more. Can play several more positions. Couldn't Majewski do as well as Coffey? Bray? McBeth? Beowoulf? Is it time to move EE to first base and package Votto? Or package EE and move someone else in at 3B. Louisville doesn't have a true 3B on their roster. Jerry Gil was a SS with power but they moved him to the OF. How many runs have scored from EE's errors? How many times can you give a team four outs in an inning. How can an organization put their entire eggs in one basket with EE at third?

Here are E-5's stats. Not seen here are the 55 errors he has made so far in his career.

untitled.JPG

2 week into the season and we wanna trade/send dpwn E-5? :lol: Talk about over reacting. I guess the Red Sox fans want to trade Ortiz too.

The Reds don't have many holes but the ones they have are glaringly huge. What to do with Coffey and Castro. Wouldn't Hairston be a better fit than Castro? Hits more. Can play several more positions. Couldn't Majewski do as well as Coffey? Bray? McBeth? Beowoulf? Is it time to move EE to first base and package Votto? Or package EE and move someone else in at 3B. Louisville doesn't have a true 3B on their roster. Jerry Gil was a SS with power but they moved him to the OF. How many runs have scored from EE's errors? How many times can you give a team four outs in an inning. How can an organization put their entire eggs in one basket with EE at third?

 

Castro is clearly just a defensive replacement. I like Bray and McBeth more than I do Coffey, though I think Majewski for Coffey right now would be a wash. I don't think EE is going anywhere, and I think it would make more sense for the Reds to keep Votto and send Hatteberg somewhere, though the return would be considerably less. The Reds biggest problem right now is the guys they are paying to drive in runs need to drive in runs...

I just wish somebody on the team would get a 2 out hit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 week into the season and we wanna trade/send dpwn E-5? :lol: Talk about over reacting. I guess the Red Sox fans want to trade Ortiz too.

 

How about Dunn??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:DThis should liven it up a little:D

The Reds will definately get a win Thursday. Lilly is back to pitching like his old self.

 

I don't know. I could throw it up there left handed and get a victory.

It isn't the start to the season that all of us hoped for but there have been encouraging signs of progress. The pitching staff has improved a lot (you can't expect Cueto to get roughed up like he did today many more times), we finally have a hitting catcher, and the prospects look good so far. Maybe a few of our keystone players will get it turned around and we can contend.

The pitching staff has improved a lot (you can't expect Cueto to get roughed up like he did today many more times),.

OR maybe you can't expect Cueto to pitch every time like he did the first two games.

OR maybe you can't expect Cueto to pitch every time like he did the first two games.

 

Right, he's pitched like a veteran so far. He's going to have some rookie outings.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.