Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Earl Clark declares for the NBA draft

Featured Replies

I hope some of the others go as well.

 

Ha, I'm not sure how many more can go, T-will might be the only other guy with a good prospect of leaving with his overall athleticism and size fitting well in the NBA. They have already lost almost their entire stable of big men (though it sounds like they will reload with some young talent). Next year for UofL has gone from an almost guaranteed top 5 team to around the bottom of the top 25 or sitting on the outside looking in.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully he doesn't hire an agent. Don't blame him for testing the NBA waters, but I hope he keeps all of his options open.

I hate to see any kid anywhere declare for the NBA and go out early, as I just said in another tread ...........I would love to see a rule with the NCAA/NBA something to the effect of 3 years out of high school before a kid is eligible for the NBA.

I hate to see any kid anywhere declare for the NBA and go out early, as I just said in another tread ...........I would love to see a rule with the NCAA/NBA something to the effect of 3 years out of high school before a kid is eligible for the NBA.

I like 3 years in football, but think 2 would fit better in hoops...

  • Author

He hasn't got an agent as of yet. T-Will is testing the waters (why, I don't know) too. He is not getting an agent. RP has advised Earl not to hire an agent, but he repeatedly said he would be back (Earl).

 

I think he will make the mistake of an agent too, he WILL NOT be a lottery pick either, IMHO. I feel like if he worked on his post game that he could be next year.

He hasn't got an agent as of yet. T-Will is testing the waters (why, I don't know) too. He is not getting an agent. RP has advised Earl not to hire an agent, but he repeatedly said he would be back (Earl).

 

I think he will make the mistake of an agent too, he WILL NOT be a lottery pick either, IMHO. I feel like if he worked on his post game that he could be next year.

 

He will be a three in the NBA..........needs to work on his ballhandling and defense. The draft is usually based on potential and Clark has lots of it............but he would be better off staying one more year IMO.

  • Author

No doubt about potential. But still needs to work on post game. That is where he could exploit other three's in the NBA.

I mentioned before about grades and what not with some of the UL guys.

I think Clark is defintely gone....and I wouldn't be surprised to see T-Will go.

I have to give T-Will credit, he improved his game from last year, somewhat harnessed himself.

 

Clark can play..

 

Williams has potential, great great athlete...improved game from sophomore to junior year.

  • Author
I mentioned before about grades and what not with some of the UL guys.

I think Clark is defintely gone....and I wouldn't be surprised to see T-Will go.

I have to give T-Will credit, he improved his game from last year, somewhat harnessed himself.

 

Clark can play..

 

Williams has potential, great great athlete...improved game from sophomore to junior year.

 

Williams would be lucky to get drafted this year. This is a loaded draft. He is a great athlete.... I fully expect him to be back at UofL. Clark on the other hand, is gone. IMO

He hasn't got an agent as of yet. T-Will is testing the waters (why, I don't know) too. He is not getting an agent. RP has advised Earl not to hire an agent, but he repeatedly said he would be back (Earl).

 

I think he will make the mistake of an agent too, he WILL NOT be a lottery pick either, IMHO. I feel like if he worked on his post game that he could be next year.

 

Isn't he a Duke guy?

^ It gets me everytime I see it. I don't think Earl will listen to me.

Williams would be lucky to get drafted this year. This is a loaded draft. He is a great athlete.... I fully expect him to be back at UofL. Clark on the other hand, is gone. IMO

T-Will is the type that will shine in camps and NBA workouts; thus, increasing his stock these next couple of months.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.