Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Earl Clark declares for the NBA draft

Featured Replies

Probably not ready, but you got to do what you got to do.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are some rumblings that Sosa may be looking to transfer.

 

Peace IDIOT.....more time for a winner like Preston.

  • Author
Peace IDIOT.....more time for a winner like Preston.

 

He is not leaving, did you look at the link above about it.

My comment, still holds for what I desire.

Clark has an NBA body. Ive been very impressed by him this year. He could use another year of college, but Id say he will easily be a 1st round pick. Good luck to him.

Even with the Clark Departure, Vitale has Louisville picked as #3 in his top 5 for next year. Let's remember they have a lot coming back and one of the top recruiting classes in the country.

  • Author
My comment, still holds for what I desire.

 

Don't give up on Sosa, he will be needed in the future. He was frustrating to watch, at points, this season. He is a talent, and hopefully will get it turned around.

 

I agree, I like watching kids like Knowles too. But Sosa and Knowles are different types of players, and UofL needs both of them.

Don't give up on Sosa, he will be needed in the future. He was frustrating to watch, at points, this season. He is a talent, and hopefully will get it turned around.

 

I agree, I like watching kids like Knowles too. But Sosa and Knowles are different types of players, and UofL needs both of them.

I am happy that Sosa isn't going anywhere and I think he can become a solid contributer but UofL does not NEED him for anything.

From what I know (and, bubby, that's a lot) Edgar is staying put.

  • Author
I am happy that Sosa isn't going anywhere and I think he can become a solid contributer but UofL does not NEED him for anything.

 

You would feel comfortable entering next season with one point guard? Not me..... So, IMHO, they do NEED him.

 

Knowles and Smith can't play the point. Period.

You would feel comfortable entering next season with one point guard? Not me..... So, IMHO, they do NEED him.

 

Knowles and Smith can't play the point. Period.

Like I said having him would be nice but not necessary imo. Between Smith, Knowles and Delk I think we'd be just fine when McGee was getting a rest.

Then you're completely wrong. Smith and Delk are closer to forwards than points, and Knowles has the POTENTIAL to be a point guard but needs a few more years. McGee isn't a 35 minutes a night player.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big supporter of Sosa but he contributed close to nothing as a pg this year. The offense rarely ran through him, his assist to turnover ratio isn't anything great, and he rarely scored. Any guard on the team next year could do what he did this year. I'm not saying he can't improve and become much better(which I think he will), but he didn't do anything at the point that the others can't.

Clark should be a top 20 pick at least...could go higher depending on workouts and such. I like his potential and size...

 

I think he's NBA ready from a physical standpoint. He's a guy who could probably boost his stock a bunch by staying another year and entering next year when the draft class is likely to be much weaker. But, I can't fault a guy who's a sure first rounder for going now...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.