Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Earl Clark declares for the NBA draft

Featured Replies

Louisville sophamore foward, Earl Clark is going to declare for the draft. He hasn't decided on hiring an agent.

 

I think he will test the waters and come backt to school. Who knows though, I think he is really talented but could use another year.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Earl probably played his way into the first round after his showing in the tourney. He could go through workouts, play extremely well and turn himself into a lottery pick this year. If that's the case, he is gone. I still think after testing the waters he comes back though. He'll have a monster year next year and truthfully isn't ready for the league yet.

I didn't think there was much doubt that T-Will and Clark were going to test the waters. They're going to go through the process, because even if they do come back it's certainly for their final season in a Cardinals uniform.

I've been told he's not coming back. We'll see...

I think he is gone as well.

This is no surprise.

I have thought all along that this was the one season that Pitino was pushing for, his real big shot at a NC, because of the talent amassed and the likelihood of a few early entries into the draft combined with the graduation of a leader like Padgett.

 

Goodman chimes in, but Goodman, IMO, throws a a lot falsehoods in his writings.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/7991664/Sources:-Louisville's-Clark-to-enter-NBA-Draft

 

One other item that I heard this week was that there were quite a few UL players who may not make grades this spring, thus pushing them to jumping into the draft or at least seriously exploring options.

  • Author

This is a good move for E5. If he is going to be an early pick, I can't blame him for leaving. I still feel like he is really raw.

 

Talking about building for one year, look at the talent coming in. This is a reload situation. Samuels and Jennings are big time talent. E5 will be missed, but I think DP and DC will easily be replaced by the incoming freshman.

Doesn't sound promising for UofL about Clark just "testing the waters". Nothing I've seen on this so far has suggested much chance of him looking to leave the college option open. Could be a tough loss for UofL.

This is a good move for E5. If he is going to be an early pick, I can't blame him for leaving. I still feel like he is really raw.

 

Talking about building for one year, look at the talent coming in. This is a reload situation. Samuels and Jennings are big time talent. E5 will be missed, but I think DP and DC will easily be replaced by the incoming freshman.

 

ESPN is scrolling that he is declaring...

 

This was the year he had been building for...

Padgett was the heart and soul of this team, they would have imploded without him this year.

There is no one on the roster to replace his leadership. They lose Palacios, Farley? Caracter, Clark. That is essentially 5 frontcourt players.

Samuels is solid but they will be asking an awful lot out of him and Jennings is still a questionable qualifier.

They will reload but definitely a notch or two down next year.

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Louisville sophomore forward Earl Clark will skip his final two seasons and enter the NBA Draft.

 

Clark averaged 11.1 points, 8.1 rebounds and 1.7 blocked shots for the Cardinals (27-9), who fell to North Carolina in the NCAA tournament's East Region final last weekend.

 

Clark averaged 14.5 points and 8.3 rebounds in Louisville's four tournament games.

 

He is the second Louisville player to decide to leave early. Forward Derrick Caracter announced he would skip his final two years.

 

Clark had said earlier in the season that he would return for his junior year, but changed his mind after the team's tournament run.

AP NEWS

http://sportsline.com/collegebasketball/story/10762385

Louisville sophamore foward, Earl Clark is going to declare for the draft. He hasn't decided on hiring an agent.

 

I think he will test the waters and come backt to school. Who knows though, I think he is really talented but could use another year.

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Can't blame him one bit for testing the waters. If I had to guess, I say he stays in the draft.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.