Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Earl Clark declares for the NBA draft

Featured Replies

Earl Clark to turn pro: Tried to explain to him that he could potentially be a top ten pick and college All-American. If he goes to a team and gets playing time it could be a good situation. In the NBA you acquire your wealth in your second contract, you must be physically ready to play minutes and play well at the highest level. Once that happens, shoe money triples and endorsements become more lucrative. The danger is that the chances of getting a lucrative second contract diminishes when you are not ready because of the lack of practice. This has all been explained to Earl and he is willing to take the gamble. Everyone today is in a rush. Sometimes slowing down the process allows the athlete to reach their potential and mature emotionally and physically. I have no choice but to wish him well and hope for the best.

 

From Coach P web site

  • Replies 62
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
T-Will is the type that will shine in camps and NBA workouts; thus, increasing his stock these next couple of months.

 

Pitino said today, during his press conference, that T-Will is coming back. He said that he is going to be a captain next year, and that Williams will be having a press conference this week to officially let everyone know that he is NOT going to enter his name into the draft.

 

I think, depending on how many of these underclassman announce their intentions, that Clark is not a lock to go in the first round.

Check out his web site it is on the web site... the was posted today very, very simple check it out.

There are some rumblings that Sosa may be looking to transfer.

While I would like to see him stay and develop his game, I will not miss him if he decides to transfer. Not to mention, his attitude isn't helping anything with this team. Between McGee, Smith, Delk and Knowles next year, we would be just fine without him.

“It’s always been his dream to play in the NBA, since the first time I gave him a basketball before he could even walk,” Larry Clark said. “He figures he’s as close as he can get right now.”

 

Odd. Sounds like it should have read...

 

 

"I wanted him in the NBA before he was out of diapers"...

“It’s always been his dream to play in the NBA, since the first time I gave him a basketball before he could even walk,” Larry Clark said. “He figures he’s as close as he can get right now.”

 

Odd. Sounds like it should have read...

 

 

"I wanted him in the NBA before he was out of diapers"...

Exactly what I was thinking...

Figured I'd throw my two cents in, a reliable source of mine said Clark was most likely out. He had gotten enough talk from NBA insiders about his potential as a first rounder. The kid has the potential and game to be a good one. Just got to wonder if he is ready yet or not.

  • Author
Figured I'd throw my two cents in, a reliable source of mine said Clark was most likely out. He had gotten enough talk from NBA insiders about his potential as a first rounder. The kid has the potential and game to be a good one. Just got to wonder if he is ready yet or not.

 

Pitino said yesterday on WHAS that he was 100% gone, and T-Will was 100% coming back. He also said they are recruiting one more front court player.

I did not see this one coming! Good luck to him but he could have stayed another year and been a lottery pick.

This reminds me of Rondo... I didn't think he was ready but he's done just fine so far. Hopefully Earl will have the same results. But I definitely think he could use another year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.