Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sean Miller to Marquette?

Featured Replies

High on the list apparently.

 

I don't know why he'd leave X for Marquette. I don't see it.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't either....Seems like that would be a lateral move...

Get out of the horrible A10 into a major conference like the Big East?

  • Author
Get out of the horrible A10 into a major conference like the Big East?

He can win the A10 EVERY year! Crean took Marquette as high as they can go, IMO!

Get out of the horrible A10 into a major conference like the Big East?

 

Memphis has done well NOT making the move that UL and UC made similar to the move that you are suggesting.

While I don't see it being an upward move, nor do I think the A-10 is a mid major because it is not but it isn't considered a power conference either. The only way I could see a move would be because of money and/or to coach in the Big East.

Memphis has done well NOT making the move that UL and UC made similar to the move that you are suggesting.

 

Miller is not Cal.

Get out of the horrible A10 into a major conference like the Big East?

 

I'm agree, although I don't think the A10 is horrible. They're not the Big East though.

That is a lateral move. Not an upward move.

 

That's the 1st thing i thought when I read saw this thread. :thumb:

Get out of the horrible A10 into a major conference like the Big East?

 

Calipari would beg to differ. He has no problem being in a mid major conference.

I thought he should have been the IU coach.

Miller is Big East to the core. Can't discredit that. I still don't think it will happen, but to say it's a lateral move is fooling yourself...

Calipari would beg to differ. He has no problem being in a mid major conference.

 

Miller isn't Calipari, Xavier isn't Memphis.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.