Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sean Miller to Marquette?

Featured Replies

Miller isn't Calipari, Xavier isn't Memphis.

It's not rocket science...

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miller is Big East to the core. Can't discredit that. I still don't think it will happen, but to say it's a lateral move is fooling yourself...

 

It might be not be a lateral move, but I think they're much bigger fish out there for him. Maybe not this year, but soon. X looks to be real good next year, what I was told.

Miller isn't Calipari, Xavier isn't Memphis.

 

Miller hasn't been coaching as long as Caliipari either. I think he capable of being just as good of a coach.

It might be not be a lateral move, but I think they're much bigger fish out there for him. Maybe not this year, but soon. X looks to be real good next year, what I was told.

 

They lose their three best players and don't have a legit PG in the fold to replace Lavender. I see very little chance they are as good next year much less better...

They lose their three best players and don't have a legit PG in the fold to replace Lavender. I see very little chance they are as good next year much less better...

 

What does Marquette lose?

What does Marquette lose?

Fitzgerald and Barro are the only SRs...

Miller hasn't been coaching as long as Caliipari either. I think he capable of being just as good of a coach.
I'm not talking about what kind of bench coach he is. I don't actually think much of Calipari in that department.

Miller's secret recruiting weapon would be big time at Marquette...

Two words: Anthony and Grant

  • Author
Two words: Anthony and Grant

 

I wouldn't hold my breath.

Anthony Grant won't be at Marquette. That's not his type of job. Miller to Marquette is very likely, however. I'm hearing from several people that Miller is interested, just don't know which side is ready to converse first.

 

Anthony Grant is being rumored at some other coaching positions, but it's very likely that he'll be back at VCU next season.

Miller's secret recruiting weapon would be big time at Marquette...

 

I might have missed what this is. Can you enlighten me?

I might have missed what this is. Can you enlighten me?

He made a hire with DEEP connections in the AAU scene in NYC that went mostly unnoticed right before the season. The name is Book Richardson and he ran the NY Gauchos program. Putting him in the Big East would be dangerous...

Miller isn't Calipari, Xavier isn't Memphis.

 

Xavier doesn't have Fed Ex in their backyard either.

I think Miller would move east, not to the midwest.

Pitt, Penn State, Boston College...something like that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.