Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sean Miller to Marquette?

Featured Replies

I think Miller would move east, not to the midwest.

Pitt, Penn State, Boston College...something like that.

 

I would agree if Marquette was not in the Big East.

That's a big reason I didn't see him at IU. Just not a Big 11 guy.

Marquette is a LOT like X, but with bigger and better ties to the East Coast...

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From my guy Dustin Dow who covers X for the Enquirer...

 

**I just talked with Bobinski about all this Marquette/Indiana/Cal stuff. He said he and Miller were in Bobinski's office last night around 6:45 when a reporter from Milwaukee called. The reporter told Bobinski that word was that Miller was going to be in town (Milwaukee) that night and meeting with Marquette that night or Thursday morning. Bobinski and Miller, sitting three feet from each other on XU's campus, got a good laugh out of that. Miller doesn't appear to be going anywhere, and Bobinski said with "no disrespect to Marquette" but as far as Miller's concerned, the Marquette job isn't on par with the Xavier one. As I said in the comments of this post, he believes that big things can be achieved at Xavier and is committed to that goal. Xavier is probably in a more secure position now than it was five years ago in committing itself to making XU a destination type job for someone like Miller.

 

Anyway, Bobinski said Miller and the XU administration had a "first phase" discussion about Miller's new deal. They'll sit down again after the Final Four.

 

http://frontier.cincinnati.com/blogs/ncaa/2008/04/looking-back-and-forward.asp#comments

Doesn't he have a pretty big buyout? If Dominic James decided that he didn't like the new coach would he even be drafted at this point?

I don't think he will be going anywhere.

I don't think he will be going anywhere.

At the end of the day, I don't think he can leave X this year...

At the end of the day, I don't think he can leave X this year...

 

I agree I don't think this will be the year. Now if it was Pitt calling then that would be different. He will sometime go, I don't think X is where he will be for a very long time.

I could see him leaving for the BigEast if the Pitt job became available.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.