Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did anybody else see/hear this interview with Chad Johnson?

Featured Replies

"Don't take the bullets for me...

I'm not a player that comes with bullets...What Bullets?

Do I get in trouble off the field? Do I?

No...so Why am I being looked at negatively then for opening my mouth?

So I celebrate? Whoopty freaking doo.

They know what comes from me when I step on the field every Sunday."

 

"If they're satisfied with what we have and think that's going to do it? Then so be it."

 

"We got to do better. Period. We've got to do better..as a whole. And if we don't we're kidding ourselves."

 

Just a few quotes from the interview. IMO you can't really criticize the guy. He's just stating facts.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Don't take the bullets for me...

I'm not a player that comes with bullets...What Bullets?

Do I get in trouble off the field? Do I?

No...so Why am I being looked at negatively then for opening my mouth?

So I celebrate? Whoopty freaking doo.

They know what comes from me when I step on the field every Sunday."

 

"If they're satisfied with what we have and think that's going to do it? Then so be it."

 

"We got to do better. Period. We've got to do better..as a whole. And if we don't we're kidding ourselves."

 

Just a few quotes from the interview. IMO you can't really criticize the guy. He's just stating facts.

 

Yes these are facts. I criticize him for the manner in which he trying to get away from Bengaldom. Most leave quietly. They're just glad to escape. I will refer to Landon Johnson. His deal was matched by the Bengals, yet he chose to leave.

He's an idiot, completely incoherent in the interview. It was painful and awkward to watch and listen to. The guy from ESPN was clearly getting aggrevated and frustrated. One second he was acting like he wouldn't be there and the next acting like he would. His act is tired...The Bungals need to cut ties now, clean house and get some football players in there.

He's an idiot, completely incoherent in the interview. It was painful and awkward to watch and listen to. The guy from ESPN was clearly getting aggrevated and frustrated. One second he was acting like he wouldn't be there and the next acting like he would. His act is tired...The Bungals need to cut ties now, clean house and get some football players in there.

 

It's not the players:irked:

Yes these are facts. I criticize him for the manner in which he trying to get away from Bengaldom. Most leave quietly. They're just glad to escape. I will refer to Landon Johnson. His deal was matched by the Bengals, yet he chose to leave.

 

Legitimate point. Have to agree with you.

 

I think his actions reflect back to the management as well though which is why I can't stand the Bengals at times. Management sees the problems as clearly as the players but do nothing to fix them.

Chad is trying to get the Bengals to say "You know what, leave and never come back."

Legitimate point. Have to agree with you.

 

I think his actions reflect back to the management as well though which is why I can't stand the Bengals at times. Management sees the problems as clearly as the players but do nothing to fix them.

 

:thumb: Chad might be an idiot but he's not stupid. I see this as a win win either way for Chad it is very similar to the Kobe situation. Either the Bengals are going to fix the problems (Chris Henry finally getting cut could be a sign of things to come), or they will eventually take the hit and trade or cut Chad. I don't think he has any intention of sitting out. He has way to much personal pride to do that.

He sounds mentally unstable.

 

I swear I thought the same thing when I heard him, almost sounded like someone who was off their meds(not saying he needs them), was just weird to hear him speak. Almost sounded like he truly wanted to cry at some points, or like he felt lost or something. WEIRD

I like how the guy on ESPN was like well thats it Chad and Chad was like "That's it!"

I wonder if Chad had his feeling hurt by the "fans" when he was sued over the car thing at Funny Bones? Maybe his act is growing thin around here and he wants to change his image.

I wonder if Chad had his feeling hurt by the "fans" when he was sued over the car thing at Funny Bones? Maybe his act is growing thin around here and he wants to change his image.

 

That suit is still going on. I think you will either see Chad settle out of court or lose in court.

I would like to introduce Chad to my ex, I believe he is single. I have never heard two people complain so much, they are made for each other.

I will say this, sometimes, it does seem like all the guy is saying is that he wants to win, and I won't fault him for that.

 

But I completely have no idea what he was trying to say in this interview. I don't get it. What is the point?

 

I am like a few other people in the media I have heard talk about this. I really don't understand what he wants? Even if he does want to just win, what does he want them to do? Fire Marvin? Trade for someone not on the block? Sign someone who isn't a free agent? Spend money they don't have? I don't get it... I just don't get it?

^ I don't think Chad even knows for sure. I think a lot of it is the puppet master behind the scenes pulling strings telling Chad what to do. I am sure it was something along the lines of this is your last chance to get a big fat contract lets try to go somewhere else and get PAID.

^ I don't think Chad even knows for sure. I think a lot of it is the puppet master behind the scenes pulling strings telling Chad what to do. I am sure it was something along the lines of this is your last chance to get a big fat contract lets try to go somewhere else and get PAID.

 

If he wants money though I don't know why he doesn't just say it...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.