April 4, 200818 yr I will say this, sometimes, it does seem like all the guy is saying is that he wants to win, and I won't fault him for that. Chad may want to win, who doesn't, but the most important thing to him is his image. His feelings are hurt because he is so underpaid. If he was worried about winning he would be at the voluntary workouts that are taking place. What the Bengals need are individuals like Ray Lewis who drink, eat, and talk football all day long. Guys that aren't scared to take players under their wing and force them to drink, eat, and talk football. With Chris Henry I am not sure if anyone could have helped him, but I am sure that Chad Johnson was not the best role model for him to be around. The Bengals are currently under voluntary workouts and where is Chad Johnson, in Florida! That tells you how much he is worried about winning and being a team leader. Chad keeps running his month about being so underpaid, while claiming that he is only making 2.5 million this year. He fails to also mention all the money that he has received in signing bonus money at the front end of the contract. If the contract was so bad, why then did he sign it?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.