Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lunardi goes 65 for 65

Featured Replies

Pretty impressive if you ask me. Peope bash him a lot, I've probably done it before, but in his latest version of Bracketology Lunardi picked all 65 teams correctly.

 

Bracketology

I think he has some inside information.

 

He just knows the criteria, and takes his personal feelings out of it...

Some on this site should listen to him.:lol:

He's good, but I'm not too impressed when he does it 15 min before the selection show.

He was my rock in the past few days. I never seriously questioned UK based on him having them as a lock.

He's good, but I'm not too impressed when he does it 15 min before the selection show.

It's not like a great deal changes at that point. The only adjustment he made late was to move Georgia in and Va Tech out.

That's why I wasn't worried about UK getting in. Maybe more people should pay attention to what he says.

He's solid but I think anybody with any sense about em could take the time and get close to getting 62 outta 65.

FWIW, he got 27 seeds correct (41.5%), and 2 match ups correct (6%).

FWIW, he got 27 seeds correct (41.5%), and 2 match ups correct (6%).

 

How do the decide the matchups ?

I think the committee gets his list and goes from there with the match ups.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.