Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Happens If?

Featured Replies

He'll have to do it one more time. The guy has only missed like 2 games in ever how many years. There are a few still on there that won't make it

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UGA winning would be a serious blow to the chances of the Cats being in.

 

What if Clemson were to beat UNC tomorrow. Unlikely, but who would have thought they could beat Duke today?

 

I love March Madness!

 

Lunardi already has Clemson in as a 6 seed.

What kind of seeds do you think UGa and the Illini would get?

I dont think either could get above a 12 or 13 seed.

If Georgia wins today, I still think UK is in and by Georgia winning that would give the SEC 6 teams in the NCAA Touny.JMO

If Georgia wins today, I still think UK is in and by Georgia winning that would give the SEC 6 teams in the NCAA Touny.JMO

 

I agree also look at the latest bracketology on espn.com it has Kentucky as a 10 seed even if UGA and Illinois win I still think we are in.

If UGA wins tomorrow, UK is sweating bullets during the selection show....

I agree!

 

I think the selection committee is aware the SEC is down this year and probably has an allocation of the number of teams from the SEC it will select. A Georgia victory would take one of those slots which would have gone to a team with more success this season. Kentucky did go 12-4 in the conference, but the truth is out that it is a weak conference.

 

Who knows?

I agree!

 

I think the selection committee is aware the SEC is down this year and probably has an allocation of the number of teams from the SEC it will select. A Georgia victory would take one of those slots which would have gone to a team with more success this season. Kentucky did go 12-4 in the conference, but the truth is out that it is a weak conference.

 

Who knows?

 

One thing to keep in mind, they don't talk conferences...only teams.

I think if UGA wins...UK is out...don't think they will take 6 from the SEC.

I'm pretty sure they don't look at number of teams from an individual conferece...

I'm pretty sure they don't look at number of teams from an individual conferece...

 

It would still be hard to take 6 from the weak SEC instead of just 4 from the ACC.

It would still be hard to take 6 from the weak SEC instead of just 4 from the ACC.

 

When it comes down to the whole process I really don't think they have time to look at who's in whose conference... JMO...

How crazy would it be if both Illinois and Georgia both won their games tommorrow, Im sure the selction committee would love that.

 

Georgia is up 30-13 and Illinois trails 25-20

I'm pretty sure they don't look at number of teams from an individual conferece...

 

You are correct. It's not a factor at all...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.