Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Happens If?

Featured Replies

How crazy would it be if both Illinois and Georgia both won their games tommorrow, Im sure the selction committee would love that.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK is still in.

 

 

A team like Ole Miss would be out. Joe L has them in on ESPN.com

  • Author
UK is still in.

 

 

A team like Ole Miss would be out. Joe L has them in on ESPN.com

 

Not sayin UK wouldn't be in I think 12-4 in the SEC has them almost as a lock to be in, I'm just saying, the selection committee would have their hands full.

Not sayin UK wouldn't be in I think 12-4 in the SEC has them almost as a lock to be in, I'm just saying, the selection committee would have their hands full.

 

I agree.

 

Lets hope Ill and UGA both lose!

I agree.

 

Lets hope Ill and UGA both lose!

 

I think that is very likely to happen, but with the way things have went the last couple of days there is absolutely no telling.

Ole Miss has been out of Joe L's bracket for days...

 

If Georgia wins, I see no way UK is dancing.

Has he updated on ESPN yet??? or will it be tomorrow

  • Author
I agree.

 

Lets hope Ill and UGA both lose!

 

I have to disagree with you there, nothing better than to see Big Blue nation sweat it out.

Has he updated on ESPN yet??? or will it be tomorrow

 

I'd say it will either be updated tomorrow, or not at all since the selection show is less than a day away.

Has he updated on ESPN yet??? or will it be tomorrow

 

Probably not until tomorrow.

UGA winning would be a serious blow to the chances of the Cats being in.

 

What if Clemson were to beat UNC tomorrow. Unlikely, but who would have thought they could beat Duke today?

 

I love March Madness!

  • Author
UGA winning would be a serious blow to the chances of the Cats being in.

 

What if Clemson were to beat UNC tomorrow. Unlikely, but who would have thought they could beat Duke today?

 

I love March Madness!

 

5 seed at the lowest, 4 maybe even a three seed.

If UGA wins tomorrow, UK is sweating bullets during the selection show....

UGA winning would be a serious blow to the chances of the Cats being in.

 

What if Clemson were to beat UNC tomorrow. Unlikely, but who would have thought they could beat Duke today?

 

I love March Madness!

 

It's truly unlike anything else in sports!

Ole Miss has been out of Joe L's bracket for days...

 

If Georgia wins, I see no way UK is dancing.

 

I have to agree............who would have ever thought it?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.