Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Happens If?

Featured Replies

^ So if UGA wins, you don't think it will affect UK at all?

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If UGA wins it will affect everybody not just the teams in their conf.

^ So if UGA wins, you don't think it will affect UK at all?

 

If Georgia holds on I am going to be very very nervous come 6.

^Thanks. That's all I was trying to say, if UGA wins UK should be very nervous but they could still get in. It could go either way IMO.

You are correct. It's not a factor at all...

The NCAA can put any spin on the process they want. It is obvious that it would be a point of contention if a conference had an allocation of number of participants in the tournament.

 

Gametime.....I have heard the same propoganda from the NCAA that the number of teams participating in the tournament from a conference is a non-factor.........I just don't believe it!

Gametime.....I have heard the same propoganda from the NCAA that the number of teams participating in the tournament from a conference is a non-factor.........I just don't believe it!

 

I have similar beliefs on different topics. Such as when you make a person get up and leave the room when their area of interest gets voted on. ie Air Force getting a bid when they had no business on the bubble two years ago and in a shocking revelation their AD was on the committee.

 

I just don't see any way they decide a number of bids limit for a conference when that conference commish is in the room voting on their teams too... ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.