Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Officials Swapping

Featured Replies

Just wondering how the different regions are adjusting to the officials that were sent from other regions.?

 

Do you think your season officials are better / worse.?

 

 

Comments:eek:

16th Region was not very good last night in the 9th Region.

 

I'm not a fan of switching regions. I think this is dumb idea. We can all agree that different regions officiate differently and have somewhat different styles. Now the officials have to try and adapt quickly to the way the region plays the game and the teams can hardly adapt quickly to how the officials from another region officiate the game.

 

Not to mention. It must great for the 16th Region refs to drive up to NKY. I bet they like that after a long work day.

  • Author
16th Region was not very good last night in the 9th Region.

 

I'm not a fan of switching regions. I think this is dumb idea. We can all agree that different regions officiate differently and have somewhat different styles. Now the officials have to try and adapt quickly to the way the region plays the game and the teams can hardly adapt quickly to how the officials from another region officiate the game.

 

Not to mention. It must great for the 16th Region refs to drive up to NKY. I bet they like that after a long work day.

 

And not to mention gas pushing 3.25 gallon and I was told by one official they receive less money for the regions and only one official gets reimbursed for .30 a mile...:madman:

Some officials are driving over 300 miles round trip to a ball game. That will be 60 bucks they will make just on mileage, and I believe they are getting $65 a game, so they are being paid $125 to go and call a ball game. While some of the other refs they ride with only make $65 because they only pay 1 mileage. Is that even fair?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.