Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Arkansas Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 206
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant believe they just did that. I HATE DUKE even more now.

Yeah my TV just switched to DUKE what is up with that.

Wow.... who won the KY game? Way to go CBS!

 

I bet you CBS gets 50,000 e-mails this weekend

Will this make you all hate Duke more?

You all have no idea how funny this is, really.

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Rockpride works at CBS. I knew it.

Are you serious? Someone will pay dearly for this!

  • Author

OMG CBS YOU................................

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.