Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Arkansas Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Patterson with the rebound and the foul.

  • Replies 206
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Billy Gillispie just looks like someone I would not like, if I were out drinking.

 

Careful to put those two phrases together in the same sentence :D

Billy Gillispie just looks like someone I would not like, if I were out drinking.

 

Just dont try and go drink for drink with him. :thumb:

  • Author

Freshman. He has ice in his veins...

My tv just switched to Duke...swear to GOD....it is a rivalry.

They just switched to Duke/St Johns in NKY...

Okay. Why did I get transfered to the Duke game!!??

I am on Duke as well. Whats happening?

You all have no idea how funny this is, really.

GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY?????????????????????????

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.