Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Arkansas Updates

Featured Replies

UK scored on 10 of last 12 trips down the floor. I think that is what he said.

  • Replies 206
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whats the score of the Duke game............J\jk

 

7/2 Johnnies

  • Author

That was rough I haven't heard so many cuss words in my house in that short of a time period in my life.

I bet Duke fans are mad now.. lol

 

They're not worth watching right now.

Bradley is going to line with 6.3 sec left. up 3

That was rough I haven't heard so many cuss words in my house in that short of time period in my life.

 

:laugh:

The irony here is beyond rich.

Bradley is automatic at Free Throws.

That was rough I haven't heard so many cuss words in my house in that short of time period in my life.

 

:thumb:

UK up 5 with 6 sec left. UK gets timeout.

Anybody got a contact number for CBS!

Finally back on...with 6 seconds remaining.

There's a conspiracy somewhere, I know it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.