Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Arkansas Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 206
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOw many KY fans probably called their local network affiliate and went haywire? hahaha

This game's over, let me switch it back real quick.

Mine is still showing Duke. I hate Duke!

That was a stupid by CBS. I'm sure like someone else said, they'll get a few emails for this move.

I have to watch Duke and can't finish the UK game.:fight::madman:

tears are coming out of my eyes, seriously.....

 

I'm with you, I can't stop laughing. :lol:

Im sure there were a lot of shotguns getting pulled from under the couch. hahha

I would be suspended if I can type what I am thinking right now.

tears are coming out of my eyes, seriously.....

 

That was better than a Brohm TD pass huh :lol: I bet that made your weekend!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.