Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Arkansas Updates

Featured Replies

UK needs to get back on DEFENSE after a made basket.

  • Replies 206
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weems or Crawford.....who wins?

Tell that to Trajan Langdon... :D

 

I knew somebody was going to say that, and I had an idea that it would be you. :D

Great defense by UK on that posession. The crowd has finally woke up.

I knew somebody was going to say that, and I had an idea that it would be you. :D

 

I am glad that I could come through.

Big shot by snaggle.

Big shot by snaggle.

 

:laugh::laugh:

Weems or Crawford.....who wins?

 

or Bradley... I hope. :D

It might just be me but it seems like Gillispie is more vocal this game than he has been in past games this season...

BTW, on a side note...UM rolled Maryland today.

Billy Gillispie just looks like someone I would not like, if I were out drinking.

That's a weak foul call. Stupid shot by Weems, but everything else was going down.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.