February 23, 200818 yr I will say that Arkansas does look much quicker in this game. They had tempo on their side for just a minute, UK did a good job odf slowing it back down/
February 23, 200818 yr Anyone know anything about Harris in High School? He seems not to look to score? I haven't heard of him in-till this season. Just curious?
February 23, 200818 yr Anyone know anything about Harris in High School? He seems not to look to score? I haven't heard of him in-till this season. Just curious? He's from Alaska. Too cold to learn to shoot up there... :lol:
February 23, 200818 yr He's from Alaska. Too cold to learn to shoot up there... :lol: Not enough room in the igloo.
February 23, 200818 yr Drawing contact may actually be UK's best offense. They are an insanely good Free-Throw shooting team.
February 23, 200818 yr He's from Alaska. Too cold to learn to shoot up there... :lol: Tell that to Trajan Langdon...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.