Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP March Madness Contest

Featured Replies

It's that time of year again. Here is the info you need to sign up.

 

 

To accept the invitation, just follow this link. For reference, here's the group information.

 

Group ID#: 4173

Password: theguru -- Tournament Pick'em Commissioner

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1

 

You will have to use your BGP user name for your bracket name. Anyone that uses a name that is inapropriate will be banned from the tournament.

 

The winner of the contest will win a prize.

 

Good luck everyone,

 

nWo

  • Replies 74
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

ttt

Thanks for the information. I think last year I finished toward the bottom, I was very proud of myself. Looking forward to a repeat of a pathetic performance. :lol:

I love this time of year!

Thumbs up, Lets do this, LEROY JENKINS.

I'm in! Hoping to not finish last this year!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.