Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP March Madness Contest

Featured Replies

  • Replies 74
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

ttt

Thanks for the information. I think last year I finished toward the bottom, I was very proud of myself. Looking forward to a repeat of a pathetic performance. :lol:

 

You will have competetion from the oldrambler for the title of pathetic performance. I think that I can miss more picks than you. :thumb::lol:

First time!!! I can't wait. Some of you may have to move out of last place, I'm moving in!!!:ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

I'm in BABY!

  • Author

We have 29 people in so far.

I will play, and just hope I can beat The Professor.:banana:

Quake in terror... the winner has entered the field. :cool:

  • Author

ttt

Best time of the year.

All in. Will be towards the bottom.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.