Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP March Madness Contest

Featured Replies

  • Replies 74
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

ttt

  • Author
I'm in!

How many users are allowed in before the group closes?

Only 457 spots left. :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

It has changed this year. Each group can have up to 500 people in it.

  • Author

ttt

Doesn't BluegrassPreps.com have a Yahoo! Tourney Bracket.

 

I can't remember what the link was to the site. I remember signing up, I just don't remember my ID.

 

Help appreciate and then the thread can be deleted.

You should have an email reminder...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.