Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP March Madness Contest

Featured Replies

4 here..

 

Who ya got?

  • Replies 74
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who ya got?

 

Depends on which bracket.. UK in my last one.. :walk::D

Depends on which bracket.. UK in my last one.. :walk::D

 

Doesn't every UK fan fill out different brackets with UK winning one, and THEN a real one? You know... just in case they actually do you can show it around saying I called it. :D

I have already filled out 2 brackets. :lol:

 

How many does it allow you to fill out?

I would like to join. Can someone please post or PM me the login info.

 

Thanks!!

^Me too...I'd like to give it a try and don't have the info.

^Me too...I'd like to give it a try and don't have the info.

 

I too would also like info about this.

I too would also like info about this.

I would like to have the info also if anyone could help me out.

I'm sure we could all play, if some one would post the necessary information! :lol:

  • Author

bttt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.