Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke program on the way out...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 128
  • Views 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW!!!!!!!

It has some good points. But i dont think Duke is on there way out. Unfortunately:irked:

22-3, I think most fans would take that.

 

They are a victim of their own success. Much like UK in the 90s.

Duke loses two games in a row and everybody gets excited. :lol:

 

Wheres the articles saying UK is in decline?

You can't go to the Final Four every year, no matter what the majority of the fans think.

  • Author

I just like the point a lot showing how Duke has played a handful of non conference road games since 2000, that is crazy.

Duke loses two games in a row and everybody gets excited. :lol:

 

Wheres the articles saying UK is in decline?

They think uk is already at rock bottom.:irked:

22-3 on the year and I'm sure they have a nice class coming in as always.

 

I don't see Duke going anywhere while Coach K. is there. As much as I despise the man, I can't deny the fact that he's a great coach and recruiter.

 

The article made some fair points but was over all a little rediculous.

The fascination with Duke on this board still amazes me...

This is more of a wish, than anything else...

The fascination with Duke on this board still amazes me...

I have started many threads on this in the past, and never received a real answer, I don't get the fascination with Duke by UK fans. When is the last time they even played?

 

It's not a rivalry. If it really stems from one game 15 years ago then it's really odd.

 

What's funny is Duke fans don't give two wooden nickels about UK. It's the most fascinating one sided hatred I've ever seen.

The fascination with Duke on this board still amazes me...

 

Why?

While the posting of the thread may be odd, the actual posts within the thread are pretty accurate. Most are saying the article is wishful thinking...

If you can't beat 'em, bash 'em....:lol: :jump: :banana:

Is the author of the story a UK fan?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.