Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke program on the way out...

Featured Replies

Why?

 

Because one shot 16 years ago is the cause of hatred for Duke on this site...

  • Replies 128
  • Views 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you can't beat 'em, bash 'em....:lol: :jump: :banana:

 

Then again, you can't beat 'em if you don't play 'em...

I have started many threads on this in the past, and never received a real answer, I don't get the fascination with Duke by UK fans. When is the last time they even played?

 

It's not a rivalry. If it really stems from one game 15 years ago then it's really odd.

 

What's funny is Duke fans don't give two wooden nickels about UK. It's the most fascinating one sided hatred I've ever seen.

 

:lol: So True! I even cheer for UK as long as they aren't playing Duke...which hasn't happened in forever.:thumb:

Then again, you can't beat 'em if you don't play 'em...

 

:lol: :lol: :thumb:

If you can't beat 'em, bash 'em....:lol: :jump: :banana:

 

 

I'm pretty sure UK has beaten Duke than vise versa. I really don't see any bashing going on from any UK fans.

Because one shot 16 years ago is the cause of hatred for Duke on this site...

 

 

I think it's more the player that hit the shot, and what that player did earlier in the game that make most UK fans hate Duke.

LRCW, you're smarter than that...Read any thread with Duke in it. There is ALWAYS color commentary from the "home" crowd...

Right, but not in this one...

 

Of course not now, because it was brought up. ;)

LRCW, you're smarter than that...Read any thread with Duke in it. There is ALWAYS color commentary from the "home" crowd...

 

 

I'm talking about this thread in particular. There's no doubt there are UK fans that post with joy whenever Duke loses, but I really don't see the problem with someone posting this article. There are Duke fans on here, and the article makes for good discussion, and as has already been mentioned by some UK fans, to say Duke is on the way out is pretty ridiculous.

There is a Duke fan on here, and the article makes for good discussion

 

I corrected that for you. :D

I corrected that for you. :D

 

 

Rockpride is obviously the most well know, and most vocal, but I've seen a few other Duke fans on here.

I'm all Duke....as many of you already know.:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.