Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Very Interesting Rumor About BCG...

Featured Replies

Oh please please please let this rumor be true! If Billy G needs some help packing I'll be happy to help and rent him a U-Haul out of town!

  • Replies 94
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has been out there for a few weeks, and I havent put too much stock into it.

As long as the contract issue goes on, things like this will pop up.

I know of a few people who attribute one of the sources for this as none other than Saul Smith.

Hoops Weiss mentioned this in a recent article, but the article had a few factual errors in it....

Weiss is pretty tuned in to everything in college basketball. If he's writing about it, then it's something going around on the coaches' grapevine.

Weiss is pretty tuned in to everything in college basketball. If he's writing about it, then it's something going around on the coaches' grapevine.

 

Except for the fact that his information often is factually incorrect.

Except for the fact that his information often is factually incorrect.
Examples?
Examples?

 

I was talking about what LABS stated. I will say this though. The idea of Gillispie and Barnhardt not being on speaking terms sounds ludacris. Why would you not talk to your boss? Some of these rumors are boarderline crazy IMO.

This is the most stupid thing I have seen on here in years.

 

 

Why would OK ST want a coach who can't beat Gardner-Webb.

Maybe OK St. just loves UK coaching alumns?????

Leaving UK for Oklahoma State would be like leaving UK for some school like Minnesota.

Perfect example of a stupid misleading rumour from one of the sports programers. Anything to make a headline. Leave UK for Ok. St. give me a break. I know things are bad right now but if a coach left everytime things got hard, what kind of person does that make them. KILL THE RUMOUR, NOW.

 

The coach left last year, because things weren't going well.

  • Author
Leaving UK for Oklahoma State would be like leaving UK for some school like Minnesota.

 

You took the words right out of my mouth! :thumb: I'm not putting much faith into all of this, but when I ran across that article I knew it would bring up some pretty interesting conversation!

Leaving UK for Oklahoma State would be like leaving UK for some school like Minnesota.

 

:lol:

Factual mistake from the above article.

 

"Seems more suited for Fort Worth Stockyards than Churchill Downs"

 

Does BCG coach UofL now?

Bring back.....Tubby?

 

I also hear that all the Fayette Mall Clothing stores are getting shipments is of "U.K. Blue" sweaters......:eek:, Hello Coach Knight....:sssh: :D

 

I will say that BCG has drawn several rumors since he has been here so why not someones start more?? :lol:

 

"Seems more suited for Fort Worth Stockyards than Churchill Downs"

 

 

Sounds like it may be more of the "El Toro poo poo" to me as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.