Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Very Interesting Rumor About BCG...

Featured Replies

So? That's no reason not to give half the site a collective panic attack. :banana:

:lol::lol::lol:

  • Replies 94
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very interesting to say the least. But, I don't buy much into him leaving yet..

John Pelfrey!!!!! Should have been hired instead of BCG. Kentucky boy who knows what UK basketball is all about.

I don't put much stock in it.. Not saying it couldn't happen, but, CBC strikes me as the type who loves the challenge and the bigtime atmosphere and he's said as much.. Not saying Ok St is a bad job, it isn't, but, it's not on a level with UKs.. Now if after say 3 years and there's not a great deal of improvement and he and Mitch are still at odds, for whatever reason, then it wouldn't surprise me, although, if that were the case, his stock would never be at a premium, like it is now.. There would always be those critics saying he was a failure at one of the premier programs.. Not good on a resume, if you ask me and I think he's got too much pride and determination to make it work..

If he wants to go, let him go. This is Kentucky. The program makes the coach, the coach doesn't make the program.

Ahh how I missed coaching rumors.....

It is a rumor. I am not holding my breath on this.

I dont see Billy G leaving. He will sign the contract and wont go anywhere.

Go after Bob Knight anyone????

As much as BCG gets blasted by us UK faithful who would blame him. I do believe he would fix things here if he got a full chance though. Few coaches could win at an elite level with this roster, even if the Gardner-Webb, Vanderbilt and some of the other losses were unbareable to watch.

 

Knight's too old.

I don't believe it....

 

Billy G will be here for a while IMO.

Amazing that nothing like this ever comes out after a win.

Amazing that nothing like this ever comes out after a win.

 

Yep.

Perfect example of a stupid misleading rumour from one of the sports programers. Anything to make a headline. Leave UK for Ok. St. give me a break. I know things are bad right now but if a coach left everytime things got hard, what kind of person does that make them. KILL THE RUMOUR, NOW.

I heard about this earlier this week.

 

From what I have heard, Gillispie and Mitch are not on speaking terms and there is no end in sight in terms of signing the contract. And that Billy may very well be 1 and done.

 

Not on speaking terms? From whom? I find it real hard to believe. Extremely.

Not on speaking terms? From whom? I find it real hard to believe. Extremely.

 

The article posted said he and the UK administration have bumped heads...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.