Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Very Interesting Rumor About BCG...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 94
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard this a few times, but don't put much stock in to it at this point...

This just brings back up the question of "when will he sign the contract?"

  • Author
This just brings back up the question of "when will he sign the contract?"

 

Or an even better question, "Will he?"

Now wouldn't this make things interesting around here.

I heard about this earlier this week.

 

From what I have heard, Gillispie and Mitch are not on speaking terms and there is no end in sight in terms of signing the contract. And that Billy may very well be 1 and done.

I heard about this earlier this week.

 

From what I have heard, Gillispie and Mitch are not on speaking terms and there is no end in sight in terms of signing the contract. And that Billy may very well be 1 and done.

I figured I'd let you share your own scoop this time... :lol:

Go after Bob Knight anyone????

As much as BCG gets blasted by us UK faithful who would blame him. I do believe he would fix things here if he got a full chance though. Few coaches could win at an elite level with this roster, even if the Gardner-Webb, Vanderbilt and some of the other losses were unbareable to watch.

I figured I'd let you share your own scoop this time... :lol:

I only tell you so you will post it. They don't believe me. :lol:

 

I figured if you let it go this long you weren't going to post it.

Mitch, Travis Ford on line one.

I only tell you so you will post it. They don't believe me. :lol:

 

:laugh:

Now wouldn't this make things interesting around here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bring back.....Tubby?

Bring back.....Tubby?

Didn't he leave on his own?

Didn't he leave on his own?

So? That's no reason not to give half the site a collective panic attack. :banana:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.