Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Very Interesting Rumor About BCG...

Featured Replies

According to Rivals and Scout John Wall is the #1 and #2 ranked pointguard respectively in the class of 09. Everything Ive seen has him as a PG.

 

Sounds like he's confusing Wall and Hood.

  • Replies 94
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In regards to recruiting, obviously another big or a true 5 would be great, but this roster needs an infusion of athleticism.

Their roster is a hodge podge collection of talents.

UK has not recruited a bonafide pg since Wayne Turner. They have not had a high profile wing since Tayshaun Prince.

Morris was a good catch at the five but those have been few and far between.

Both Liggins and Miller are 6'6 or better and both are very versatile.

Roster needs an athleticism boost.

They need people that can handle the ball and anyone watching this group will tell you, turnovers have absolutely killed them this year.

 

I would have to disagree, I think both Cliff Hawkins and Rondo were bonafide pg's that we recruited.

Sounds like he's confusing Wall and Hood.

 

My bad, I am thinking of Hood.

According to Rivals and Scout John Wall is the #1 and #2 ranked pointguard respectively in the class of 09. Everything Ive seen has him as a PG.

 

As for next year, I think Gillispie is just trying to find very good players and get as many as he can. I just don't know if Liggins and Jasper is enough, especially considering I haven't seen Liggins play.

 

Oh, didnt know you had to see them play. I guess Billy needs to get you on the next plane to Vegas to watch him play to make sure he is good enough. :rolleyes:

Oh, didnt know you had to see them play. I guess Billy needs to get you on the next plane to Vegas to watch him play to make sure he is good enough. :rolleyes:

 

:laugh: Thats not the point. I never have heard Gillispie say if he thought Liggins was the point guard of the future. That is pretty well unknown at this point, and considering I haven't seen him play I can't give much of an opinion on the matter.

 

Next time try to know who you are talking about before telling me what position they play like with Wall and Hood. :p (He knows Im kidding).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.