February 7, 200818 yr ESPN had a lawyer on that said there are tests that can differntiate if a needle was injected in human tissue, or if it was dipped in blood. This guy said they could find out the truth.
February 7, 200818 yr ESPN had a lawyer on that said there are tests that can differntiate if a needle was injected in human tissue, or if it was dipped in blood. This guy said they could find out the truth. I'm sure he has syringes with Clemens' human tissue on it from the "B-12 injections". However, they'll have to prove that the HGH/steroids were injected at the same time that this needle was injected.... Not saying it couldn't be done, just saying I don't think it's as black/white as most of us think...
February 7, 200818 yr I actually think this makes McNamee look less credible. I don't know about less credible because he could actually have what he says he does. But it sure as heck makes him look like one weird dude for keeping this stuff around for 7 years.
February 7, 200818 yr I don't know about less credible because he could actually have what he says he does. But it sure as heck makes him look like one weird dude for keeping this stuff around for 7 years. OSHA can't be happy about that. Watch him get fined...:lol:
February 7, 200818 yr OSHA can't be happy about that. Watch him get fined...:lol: Too funny. :thumb: :lol:
February 7, 200818 yr OSHA can't be happy about that. Watch him get fined...:lol: I never even thought of that! Nice...:thumb:
February 7, 200818 yr I don't think in the end this McNamee guy ends up being the guy he is proclaiming to be!
February 7, 200818 yr I would think that the chain of custody would be tough to verify. Some folks have very strange collecting hobbies. Stamps, coins, syringes and gauze pads, to each his own. In the immortal words of Dr. Egon Spengler, "I collect spores, molds, and fungus".
February 7, 200818 yr Its odd that he has kept that stuff for 7 years, and even more odd that he is just now coming out with it. Has he "forgot" about it for a couple months?
February 7, 200818 yr Its odd that he has kept that stuff for 7 years, and even more odd that he is just now coming out with it. Has he "forgot" about it for a couple months? I had heard somewhere that McNamee gave this evidence to the government two to three weeks ago. That what he had is just coming to light. I don't remember where I heard that from. Either ESPN or CNN.
February 8, 200818 yr I had heard somewhere that McNamee gave this evidence to the government two to three weeks ago. That what he had is just coming to light. I don't remember where I heard that from. Either ESPN or CNN. I believe he turned it over to federal investigators immediately after Clemens came out with the tape recording of their conversation. I remember McNamee's attorney making some statement at that point to the effect that they were taking the gloves off and ready to do battle. I really do believe Clemens did use steroids, but at the same time I have a hard time accepting he would actually go under oath and before Congress and lie - under potential charges of perjury - that he never used if he actually did. He can't really be that ignorant/arrogant/stubborn, can he?
February 8, 200818 yr I don't know about less credible because he could actually have what he says he does. But it sure as heck makes him look like one weird dude for keeping this stuff around for 7 years. Monica Lewinsky thinks that weird...
February 8, 200818 yr I believe he turned it over to federal investigators immediately after Clemens came out with the tape recording of their conversation. I remember McNamee's attorney making some statement at that point to the effect that they were taking the gloves off and ready to do battle. I really do believe Clemens did use steroids, but at the same time I have a hard time accepting he would actually go under oath and before Congress and lie - under potential charges of perjury - that he never used if he actually did. He can't really be that ignorant/arrogant/stubborn, can he? Would it be giving McNamee too much credit to think that he knew what kind of dude Clemens was all along and was keeping tabs on everyone, "just in case"?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.