Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mets get Santana from the Twins

Featured Replies

Well, I love the Braves and I'd love to give you a good ole education about the power of the Braves BUT I'm not saying the Braves will win the East either. They have a couple of concerns they need to address. The Phillies are right in the mix as well to compete for the East. It will be an interesting race. Can't wait!

Just giving you a hard time SV... ;)

  • Replies 44
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

Once again, the team with the big wallet gets the big player. Sad, but we know how it works nowadays.

 

 

Suddenly Atlanta is a small-market team?

Just giving you a hard time SV... ;)

 

I'm sure I'll be giving you just as hard as a time with the Reds!:thumb:

I'm sure I'll be giving you just as hard as a time with the Reds!:thumb:

 

Why would you give the NL Central winners a hard time? :confused:

The Mets have one heck of a rotation now. If Pedro returns to anything like he used to be, the Mets will win the NL East by 10 games. Give credit to the Mets organization for wanting to win. Now, if they cannot win the World Series, the trade is very damaging as they gave up a lot of great young talent.

Suddenly Atlanta is a small-market team?

 

They are actually increasing payroll, and I believe without a doubt that if the Braves really wanted him they could have got him. But that's not Atlant's style considering they are going to try and sign Tex long term!

I am glad he went to the other new york team. As an Indians fan, I am happy to get him away from the sox or yanks, and out of the AL. Even though the Indians OWNED him last year.:D

I am glad he went to the other new york team. As an Indians fan, I am happy to get him away from the sox or yanks, and out of the AL. Even though the Indians OWNED him last year.:D

 

I don't think the White Sox did much against him either, as a matter of fact it was pretty depressing to go into the Metrodome knowing that you were essentially counting his start as a loss. Good riddance! :ylsuper:

I don't want to... :p

 

I had to type something in there since I couldn't delete my original post...nevermind was all I could think of. :lol:

 

I'm definitely glad the Mets got him if Boston didn't...if Boston couldn't land him, I'd settle for anybody but the Yankees. :sssh:

I don't think the Reds would have ever been in the discussion or ever thought about giving Santan the deal he wants, but they could have given up a better package of prospects than this. In fact weren't they rumored to have been offering more than this for Bedard.

Rich get richer.

Good trade for the mets. I look for them to be the NL winners!

I have been elated since I heard this yesterday afternoon...

I can exhale now that they've agreed to a contract extension...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.