Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mets get Santana from the Twins

Featured Replies

Hey atleast the National League will know who to start in the all star game this year.:lol:

  • Replies 44
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard the Twins had a deal in place for 20 million over 6 seasons. I thought he would take that really.

:dancingpa

 

Best news I've heard all day.

I heard the Twins had a deal in place for 20 million over 6 seasons. I thought he would take that really.

 

the last offer they made him was 5years $100million.

This trade is PENDING they work out an extension!

If the Mets don't get to the Pennant, it is TOTALLY their fault this year. Nobody should stop them if they can get into the playoffs.

The Mets are chokes. I mean look when they got Pedro, still nothing! I don't look for the Mets to win the pennant, I'll take it one even further. THE METS WILL NOT WIN THE NL EAST IN 2008!

The Mets are chokes. I mean look when they got Pedro, still nothing! I don't look for the Mets to win the pennant, I'll take it one even further. THE METS WILL NOT WIN THE NL EAST IN 2008!

 

:eek: That's bold!

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseball/2008-01-29-twins-mets-santana_N.htm

 

This could shift the balance of power in the Mets favor.

 

I like them to win the NL.

 

I tend to agree with you on this. Anything can happen but I believe that this just pushed the Mets over the top in the N.L..

 

I can't hardly beleive that my Yankees didn't get him. Arrrrrrrggggghhhh!!:D

:dancingpa

 

Best news I've heard all day.

 

Agreed!!! Loving it!

Well, wrong NY team but at least the Red Sox didn't get him..

 

:thumb:

:eek: That's bold!

He'd pick the Braves if they were the worst team in baseball... :walk:

 

And now we wait for a 5 minute read educating me about the prowess of the Braves organization... :lol:

 

And now we wait for a 5 minute read educating me about the prowess of the Braves organization... :lol:

 

You do realize that the Braves are just rebuilding and that they did win 212 thousand straight division titles, right? :p

 

Once again, the team with the big wallet gets the big player. Sad, but we know how it works nowadays.

 

If the Mets build up a big lead in September, do you think anyone is going to celebrate early?? :lol:

He'd pick the Braves if they were the worst team in baseball... :walk:

 

And now we wait for a 5 minute read educating me about the prowess of the Braves organization... :lol:

 

Well, I love the Braves and I'd love to give you a good ole education about the power of the Braves BUT I'm not saying the Braves will win the East either. They have a couple of concerns they need to address. The Phillies are right in the mix as well to compete for the East. It will be an interesting race. Can't wait!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.