NCC vs. Beechwood Predictions

NCC is probably the favorite to win the 9th Region ALL A. Very good guard play and tremendous 3pt shooters gives them much strength.

It also gives them a weakness. NCC is very one dimensional and are still trying to work through some learning curves. They struggled going into the ALL A but got back on track with a good win against Newport on Wednesday.

Beechwood is the "Cinderella Story" they upset one of the favorites, Holy Cross but get to play the favorite. Seems unfair but thats how it goes.

Beechwood is very scrappy like St. Henry. They are very young though. Alex Hall is a senior finally and has good Varsity experience. Also a nice 3pt threat. Brian Romes is a defensive standout who did a wonderful job on Corey Sorrell of HC on Tuesday.

I look for NCC to win the experience in a barnburner.

NCC-56

Beechwood-52

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NCC by 14. They know Beechwood can play, they won't come out flat like Holy Cross did. Plus, NCC has several weapons, Romes can't guard them all.

NCC can't match up with BW's size. NCC's small guards will get worn down too easily. BW's run up and down style of play will hurt NCC tremendously due to lack of depth. AND Romes doesn't have to shut down all of them because NCC doesn't have any POY candidates.:thumb:

NCC can't match up with BW's size. NCC's small guards will get worn down too easily. BW's run up and down style of play will hurt NCC tremendously due to lack of depth. AND Romes doesn't have to shut down all of them because NCC doesn't have any POY candidates.:thumb:

If NCC get's in a runnin' game with Beechwood Pangallo, Connor, and Lipscomb might get 20 each!!!! I'd say they only slow it down to wait for the big guy!!! It'd be an exciting game if they got to runnin' but NCC won't let that happen. It'll be a great game anyway it goes.

:lol: Doesn't make much sense. 1: Beechwood is smaller than NCC. NCC's center should have a field day. 2: I have never seen Pangallo get worn down, he will be the quickest and fastest player on the court. I stand by my prediction.