Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana 65 Minnesota 60

Featured Replies

  • Replies 115
  • Views 13.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Looks like my prediction was on it.

I bet it also, and I make it a point to never bet IU but I think they have a better than good chance of winning by 2.

 

However I think it will be a very close game.

 

As I posted above I will stick with my 7 point prediction, but will be suprised if it's not somewhere between 5-7.

 

IU had about 30 turnovers and it was a horrific win, but on the road I'll take it.

 

Worst game IU has played all year.

 

The X game was ugly but X just beat em, they just flat out played bad tonight.

Big props to Tubby and that team of misfits he has. Gordon was WAY out of control and looked like a different player than I saw earlier in the year.

Looks like Minnesota just made some dumb decisions down the stretch. Still a young team. They will continue to get better!

While ugly, it was a fun game to watch...

Indiana showed why they could make a run to the Final 4 and they also showed how they could get knocked out in the first or second round.

 

Frustrating, BUT the Gophers will need to bounce back and get the win over Michigan St at home. I figured they wouldn't win both of them, but they need to win at least one.

Great job by Tubby.

Tubby proved me wrong and was able to make it close so I would like my crow fried now please...

I enjoyed watching this one just not the final outcome :D.

IMO one reason why some may have looked at this game as "ugly" was bc of the defense, especially the Minnesota / Tubby Smith signature defense :thumb:. I thought that Minnesota would get this upset in "the Barn" and they came up just short, great effort, desire and hustle by the outmanned Gophers. I don't believe in "moral" victories so I will just say that this Minnestoa team has been used to losing and had come to accepting it, they are now winning and just need to learn how to win the close ones and imo they will.

I.U. had the better talent and Minnesota had the better coach, no questioning that. JMO

 

GO GOPHERS!!

Indiana showed why they could make a run to the Final 4 and they also showed how they could get knocked out in the first or second round.

 

Frustrating, BUT the Gophers will need to bounce back and get the win over Michigan St at home. I figured they wouldn't win both of them, but they need to win at least one.

 

I thought that they would get his one, imo the Mich. State game will be much tougher to win for them.

Some of the things that I noticed that the commentators had said about Tubby tonight.......

 

Tubby has Minnesota off to their best start since 1948.

 

Tubby has been to 14 consecutive NCAA tourneys, only L. Olsen at Arizona has more.

 

They stated that Tubby already had commitments from 5 recruits that would sure up his inside needs, including Ralph Sampson, Jr. and that Tubby as of now has a top 10 recruiting class coming in for next season.:thumb: (I hope that they "the recruits" didn't catch the temp in Minn. today.......2deg.!!!:eek:)

 

Since Tubby's arrival...........

Season tickets sales went way up

Have had far better attendance at every game.

Last season 2 National Televised games, this season 6.

 

Plus a comment of my own....I am just glad to see Tubby Smith relaxed, ENJOYING coaching again at a place where he is appreciated and that he is dong what he does best - coaching/teaching the game he loves and Winning!

deleted by oldrambler

 

 

Classic Tubby. He did everything right, except, get the win. Minnesota fought hard, but just couldn't get over the hump at the end.

Looks like my prediction was on it.

 

 

IU had about 30 turnovers and it was a horrific win, but on the road I'll take it.

 

Worst game IU has played all year.

 

The X game was ugly but X just beat em, they just flat out played bad tonight.

 

A lot of that was due to Minnesota's defense. JMO

Also, I believe that I.U. had more talent and was flat outcoached in this one. JMO

A lot of that was due to Minnesota's defense. JMO

Also, I believe that I.U. had more talent and was flat outcoached in this one. JMO

 

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.