Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana 65 Minnesota 60

Featured Replies

I was suprised by this comment also, because all I've heard is that he inherited a team low in talent.

 

I posted this in post #32.

The commentators where discussing what Sampson from IN had said about MN. Sampson had made the comment that he thought MN was going to be a good team this season even before they hired Tubby. That was one mans opinion that MN was going to be a good team.

  • Replies 115
  • Views 13.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just another "I love Tubby thread" disguised as a Minnesota basketball thread.

 

Well if you look back it wasn't like that, until one of your fellow bashers got on here and said something. Then after that all heck broke loose...

I posted this in post #32.

The commentators where discussing what Sampson from IN had said about MN. Sampson had made the comment that he thought MN was going to be a good team this season even before they hired Tubby. That was one mans opinion that MN was going to be a good team.

 

And of course Sampson is a man of highest degree of character and would only speak the truth.:rolleyes::p

Well if you look back it wasn't like that, until one of your fellow bashers got on here and said something. Then after that all heck broke loose...

 

 

Hardly, post #4, 8, 9, and 10 were about how great Tubby is and nobody had said one negative thing. Heck, one post said great job by Tubby. Once again these threads have nothing to do with the actual game that was played. They are simply a carry over from the prevois "Lets pucker up and kiss Tubby's backside" thread.

KY has 3 true SEC players helathy right now.

Get some knowledge.

 

Edit

And of course Sampson is a man of highest degree of character and would only speak the truth.:rolleyes::p

 

By saying MN was going to be better it doesn't make his team look as if they played a bad game. I can imagine what he said post game. My guess would be I told you people this team was going to be good. :D If they had blown MN out my guess is he would say I thought they where better then this. You know what Coaches say.:sssh::D

By saying MN was going to be better it doesn't make his team look as if they played a bad game. I can imagine what he said post game. My guess would be I told you people this team was going to be good. :D If they had blown MN out my guess is he would say I thought they where better then this. You know what Coaches say.:sssh::D

 

They are full of it. Exhibit A, look at my post total.:D

Hardly, post #4, 8, 9, and 10 were about how great Tubby is and nobody had said one negative thing. Heck, one post said great job by Tubby. Once again these threads have nothing to do with the actual game that was played. They are simply a carry over from the prevois "Lets pucker up and kiss Tubby's backside" thread.

 

Wow man get over it. People still support Tubby and want to see him do good at Minnesota. So I mean no was mentioning UK or anything, about how Tubby's team had a better record than Billy G or how they played a closer game than UK did against IU. People were just saying good job, which he deserves credit because he took over a team who won just 9 games this past year. To now being very competitive, and if they can pull off a win or two against a ranked team they will be in the tournament, unlike us. I mean thats pretty bad that you get all upset about people just saying good job, this thread was going just fine, until one your fellow bashers got in here and said something. I mean we get it, you all dont like Tubby. So then why even bother getting in these threads and saying stuff like that, unless you just want your post count to go up, cause you know it will start a big argument...

Hardly, post #4, 8, 9, and 10 were about how great Tubby is and nobody had said one negative thing. Heck, one post said great job by Tubby. Once again these threads have nothing to do with the actual game that was played. They are simply a carry over from the prevois "Lets pucker up and kiss Tubby's backside" thread.

 

Wow! Do you really hate Tubby that much to be perturbed that when the team that he took over and only won 9 games last year plays IU tough and nice comments are made that it upsets you?

 

Or are you just perturbed that Tubby's team with less talent and facing an IU team with Gordon played them better than a more talented UK team facing an IU team without Gordon did?

Wow man get over it. People still support Tubby and want to see him do good at Minnesota. So I mean no was mentioning UK or anything, about how Tubby's team had a better record than Billy G or how they played a closer game than UK did against IU. People were just saying good job, which he deserves credit because he took over a team who won just 9 games this past year. To now being very competitive, and if they can pull off a win or two against a ranked team they will be in the tournament, unlike us. I mean thats pretty bad that you get all upset about people just saying good job, this thread was going just fine, until one your fellow bashers got in here and said something. I mean we get it, you all dont like Tubby. So then why even bother getting in these threads and saying stuff like that, unless you just want your post count to go up, cause you know it will start a big argument...

 

I think you need to get over it. You said that the bashers started first which was completely incorrect.

I think you need to get over it. You said that the bashers started first which was completely incorrect.

 

So, if a person says good job to Tubby, they are starting it?

I think you need to get over it. You said that the bashers started first which was completely incorrect.

 

Um no I was not incorrect at all. If people were talking about the better job Tubby was doing than Billy G, and this game proved it. Then you would have a point about the Tubby supporters starting it. However none of that was said, until after your fellow Tubby basher got on here and said something. So no I was not incorrect.

Last chance people to stay on topic and stop jabbing at one another.

Wow your saying a team who won 9 games this past year, had more talent on it than a team who returned most of their key players from last years 2nd round tournament team? It all just has to do with the coach. ;)

 

Most of their key players, minus the entire frontcourt.

  • Author

This is offically the longest IU thread ever on BGP!!!

 

Too bad only about 3 posts were about IU and they were all by me, :cry: :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.