Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana 65 Minnesota 60

Featured Replies

This is offically the longest IU thread ever on BGP!!!

 

Too bad only about 3 posts were about IU and they were all by me, :cry: :lol:

 

What do you expect we all love Tubby. ;):D

  • Replies 115
  • Views 13.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Most of their key players, minus the entire frontcourt.

 

Hey well losing Morris hurt. But we bring in Patterson, and AJ Stewart (who I think would contribute if Billy G played him). Then well for the other guys, it shouldn't matter because I remember people all the time saying how they couldn't wait for Woo, Thomas and Perry to be gone, and we be better off without them. So by going by what people have said about those guys, we really didn't lose to much at all. Then as I saw in my Bobby Perry thread, people still wouldn't want him here. So our front court talent wise is about the same, by what people said. So really this team is a lot like last year talent wise...I do say the biggest problem with this team is injuries, and that is why I have given Billy G slack. Because its not fair to judge him without 2 of the best players on the team not playing.

Hey well losing Morris hurt. But we bring in Patterson, and AJ Stewart (who I think would contribute if Billy G played him). Then well for the other guys, it shouldn't matter because I remember people all the time saying how they couldn't wait for Woo, Thomas and Perry to be gone, and we be better off without them.

 

You said this team has most of its key players back. Just pointing out that that isn't true.

You said this team has most of its key players back. Just pointing out that that isn't true.

 

Yes it is true. As many of you all pointed out when Perry, Thomas, and Woo were here, they were not key players. So that means they didn't contribute much to last year right. The key players were Crawford, Bradley, Jasper, Meeks and Morris. Did lose Morris which hurt. But the other key players are definitely still here. Then brought in Patterson, and AJ Stewart, so those guys should have filled in just fine for the guys everyone hated and wanted gone...

Yes it is true. As many of you all pointed out when Perry, Thomas, and Woo were here, they were not key players. So that means they didn't contribute much to last year right. The key players were Crawford, Bradley, Jasper, Meeks and Morris. Did lose Morris which hurt. But the other key players are definitely still here. Then brought in Patterson, and AJ Stewart, so those guys should have filled in just fine for the guys everyone hated and wanted gone...

 

Last year's front court players:

 

Morris: 27.6 min

Perry: 23.2 min

Thomas: 19.1 min

Stevenson: 10.0 min

Woo: 7.7 min

Harris: 2.7 min (in 12 games)

Coury: 2.0 min (in 10 games)

Carter: 6.7 min (in 3 games)

 

Whether they were good or not, they were the entire front court.

I have not been one that was saying that Tubby left behind crappy players.

 

Who has more talent UK or UM on their roster presently?

 

1. :thumb:

 

2. Kentucky....... Jasper, Meeks, Patterson, Crawford and Bradley far outweigh anyone on the Gopher team. JMO , #13 for Minnesota I am impressed with along with the guard (can't think of the number or name right now).

Just another "I love Tubby thread" disguised as a Minnesota basketball thread.

 

:confused: Hello!! Tubby is the coach at Minnesota :lol:, how can it be a disguised Minnesota thread in mentioning Tubby?? I beleive that most people would say that Tubby will probably get mentioned in a Minnesota thread. Sure beats reading the Tbr's still blaming/posting about Tubby on a U.K. thread.

Nice try though.......:lol::sleep:

 

Thanks for posting on your self proclaimed "I love Tubby" thread though, all this time I thought that you didn't care much for him. LOL

This is offically the longest IU thread ever on BGP!!!

 

Too bad only about 3 posts were about IU and they were all by me, :cry: :lol:

 

Probably bc I think that you are the only I.U. fan on here, I give you credit for sticking to your team though....:thumb:

Just for the record, although he had a bad game, Gordon can play.

 

And I think UK might have signed the wrong Crawford.

 

That is 4.

Just for the record, although he had a bad game, Gordon can play.

 

And I think UK might have signed the wrong Crawford.

 

That is 4.

 

Haha, my dad said the same thing. When we were watching the UK/IU game, he said "I think we got the wrong one!" :lol:

Just for the record, although he had a bad game, Gordon can play.

 

And I think UK might have signed the wrong Crawford.

 

That is 4.

 

:thumb::thumb::laugh:

Last year's front court players:

 

Morris: 27.6 min

Perry: 23.2 min

Thomas: 19.1 min

Stevenson: 10.0 min

Woo: 7.7 min

Harris: 2.7 min (in 12 games)

Coury: 2.0 min (in 10 games)

Carter: 6.7 min (in 3 games)

 

Whether they were good or not, they were the entire front court.

 

You are correct, however I said UK returned most of their key players. And those guys you mentioned were definitely not key players. Well actually I think Perry was, but as we saw in the thread I made about Perry, most people disagreed with me. So I saying he was not a key player now for this topic, since most people think that.

1. :thumb:

 

2. Kentucky....... Jasper, Meeks, Patterson, Crawford and Bradley far outweigh anyone on the Gopher team. JMO , #13 for Minnesota I am impressed with along with the guard (can't think of the number or name right now).

 

Surely to goodness that with all the die hard Minnesota fans on this board someone can tell you who #13 is.

 

FWIW, I looked through the entire UL/Marquette thread and in 23 post there was 1 mention of Pitino or coaching. On the other hand 5 of the first 12 post on this thread were about Smith. This thread is not about Minnesota vs. Indiana just another chance to love on Tubby.

 

News flash HE QUIT YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Took his $1,000,000 plus and left. Why? Because he refused to change his assistant coaches and then didn't take any of them with him to the great white north. Now why would he do that?

 

You guys are like my friend who's girl friend dumped him when we were in high school. He followed her around, kept calling her and made himself look foolish in the process.

Surely to goodness that with all the die hard Minnesota fans on this board someone can tell you who #13 is.

 

FWIW, I looked through the entire UL/Marquette thread and in 23 post there was 1 mention of Pitino or coaching. On the other hand 5 of the first 12 post on this thread were about Smith. This thread is not about Minnesota vs. Indiana just another chance to love on Tubby.

 

News flash HE QUIT YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Took his $1,000,000 plus and left. Why? Because he refused to change his assistant coaches and then didn't take any of them with him to the great white north. Now why would he do that?

 

Cause he was tired of obnoxious, zealot fans of UK that had unrealistic expectations and wouldn't face reality but rather wanted to live in their fantasy world of 96-98.

 

So, if there is a Duke thread, I can't post in there because I couldn't name one of their starters?

If there is a UNC thread, it is off limits to me cause I know Haboro but don't know his number.

 

In fact, I better not even post in the UK thread because I don't have the #'s of each and every player memorized????

 

Is that the expectations?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.