Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenup..... Notice a Pattern?

Featured Replies

Anyone notice a pattern here?

1. Last year problems within the basketball program

2. This years problems within the football program

3. This years problems within the basketball program

 

Three different individuals/coaches, yet major issues surrounding the programs. I don't draw the conclusion the coaches are the problem!

 

Could it be some parents, some administration, some players or what?

 

You make the call......

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not touching this one...But I hope they get things turned around.

Anyone notice a pattern here?

1. Last year problems within the basketball program

2. This years problems within the football program

3. This years problems within the basketball program

 

Three different individuals/coaches, yet major issues surrounding the programs. I don't draw the conclusion the coaches are the problem!

 

Could it be some parents, some administration, some players or what?

 

You make the call......

 

Obviously it has to be some common factor and that cant be the Coaches. They all cant be that bad, so I will leave the rest alone myself, but some things Never change.

 

Ram,

Do you have any extra room in that RT 1 Caravan going to surrounding schools?

Obviously it has to be some common factor and that cant be the Coaches. They all cant be that bad, so I will leave the rest alone myself, but some things Never change.

 

Ram,

Do you have any extra room in that RT 1 Caravan going to surrounding schools?

 

:thumb:Plenty. There is about eight cars making the trip every morning, fall in line and follow the cars with the "R" on them.

:thumb:Plenty. There is about eight cars making the trip every morning, fall in line and follow the cars with the "R" on them.

 

Gonna be a crowded Highway that direction soon:thumb:

Gonna be a crowded Highway that direction soon:thumb:

 

Maybe they can add a bus route.:D

If you're going to make the trip to a school with an " R ", why not go a few extra miles to a good school with an " R "!!!! :fire:

 

If you're afraid your kids can't excel or aren't good enough to be a starter in a big, class 4A, school, then maybe you should go to a smaller school where there is less competition.

 

Sounds like you're a level headed person. GC would like to have you there to help fix the problem, but if you choose not to, We wish you the best of luck!!!

If you're going to make the trip to a school with an " R ", why not go a few extra miles to a good school with an " R "!!!! :fire:

 

If you're afraid your kids can't excel or aren't good enough to be a starter in a big, class 4A, school, then maybe you should go to a smaller school where there is less competition.

 

Sounds like you're a level headed person. GC would like to have you there to help fix the problem, but if you choose not to, We wish you the best of luck!!!

 

Nice. I will try not to let my son read you kind comments about his ability to excel.

 

Me and Booger were joking around in the presence of a bad situation.

If you're afraid your kids can't excel or aren't good enough to be a starter in a big, class 4A, school, then maybe you should go to a smaller school where there is less competition.

 

So I am assuming that the BIG 4A schools you are referring to have been sandbagging and being nice in all the sports games lately to the smaller schools, because the scores dont prove your theory.:thumb:

Nice. I will try not to let my son read you kind comments about his ability to excel.

 

Me and Booger were joking around in the presence of a bad situation.

 

 

Now you know how our GC kids feel about you all on here joking about our situation. I'm not trying to be mean, just making a point.

Sounds like you're a level headed person. GC would like to have you there to help fix the problem, but if you choose not to, We wish you the best of luck!!!

 

I have dealt with these similar problems in GC for 4 yrs now. When does it end? I dont believe the problems left - I believe some good people and players have though.

Now you know how our GC kids feel about you all on here joking about our situation. I'm not trying to be mean, just making a point.

 

No one on here posting can let yours or my kids down more than the Administration of GC has done. Someone needs to stand for what is right and have some guts in the GC Community.

So I am assuming that the BIG 4A schools you are referring to have been sandbagging and being nice in all the sports games lately to the smaller schools, because the scores dont prove your theory.:thumb:

 

Taken Wrong!!! I wasn't referring to scores, I was referring to the number of athletes to compete against.

 

As of lately, I agree, " R " has had some success against our bigger schools. Check your records from the past 10 years head to head with GC in: Basketball, Baseball, Football, Cheer-leading, Dance, Band, Golf, Tennis and anything else you can find. Maybe you need to take another look at the academic side of things as well.

No one on here posting can let yours or my kids down more than the Administration of GC has done. Someone needs to stand for what is right and have some guts in the GC Community.

 

I agree, the Admin. has been the biggest let down. This is why GC kids need all the positive comments and support we can give. You say someone needs to take a stand, have you tried being that someone?

Taken Wrong!!! I wasn't referring to scores, I was referring to the number of athletes to compete against.

 

As of lately, I agree, " R " has had some success against our bigger schools. Check your records from the past 10 years head to head with GC in: Basketball, Baseball, Football, Cheer-leading, Dance, Band, Golf, Tennis and anything else you can find. Maybe you need to take another look at the academic side of things as well.

 

The differences that I have noticed between Raceland and Greenup is that Raceland is a tight community that really supports their sports and academics, in a very serious way, compared to Greenup having Competition within its own County so bad that the School cannot prosper. JMO.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.