Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenup..... Notice a Pattern?

Featured Replies

Blue Blazer, at this time in Greenup's time I would not wish this job on anyone! Regardless of a coach's track record somehwere else, until the other issues at Greenup is addressed and fixed...... coach's are fighting a losing battle.

 

My point is that Coach Keeton is already coaching in the school system and he is a quality coach and person that has the enthusiasm ans carisma to turn thing around. they don't have to look he is already there!

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric is a great person and would do a wonderful job,but only with the comminities backing

Which administrators are you referring to? Supt., Prin, Asst. Prin. , AD????????????

 

Just replace AD with former AD and you just got them all.

This thread comical.

I have dealt with these similar problems in GC for 4 yrs now. When does it end? I dont believe the problems left - I believe some good people and players have though.
Well said my friend.....:banana:
Anyone notice a pattern here?

1. Last year problems within the basketball program

2. This years problems within the football program

3. This years problems within the basketball program

 

Three different individuals/coaches, yet major issues surrounding the programs. I don't draw the conclusion the coaches are the problem!

 

Could it be some parents, some administration, some players or what?

 

You make the call......

 

Let's see, pie/are/square...no,no,no...I'm sorry.......

 

Let's try again: Mac + Cheese = ?

 

Please help me, I am not good with math.:creepy:

My point is that Coach Keeton is already coaching in the school system and he is a quality coach and person that has the enthusiasm ans carisma to turn thing around. they don't have to look he is already there!

 

Keeton is a great guy, but not quite "seasoned" enough to step into the lions den.

No one is truly ready for this job, but Eric would do fine, he has alot as far as personality going for him.

Nice. I will try not to let my son read you kind comments about his ability to excel.

 

Me and Booger were joking around in the presence of a bad situation.

 

:thumb::thumb: Great post Ram. At least most knew that you were joking and you first comment was right on the money as well ;).

My point is that Coach Keeton is already coaching in the school system and he is a quality coach and person that has the enthusiasm ans carisma to turn thing around. they don't have to look he is already there!

 

I agree B.B., IMO Coach Keeton would do a great job but knowing him and his family I wouldn't wish that job on him right now with the way that things presently seem to be down there. I think too much of him and his family here in Raceland to see him inherit that paticular Head Coaching job.

JMO and I am talking with the way that things are going at GCHS now, there is an obvious problem somewhere and right now I don't know if any coach could have sucsess at GCHS.

I hope that GC gets things straightened out and get things going back in the right direction . The people deserve it and especially the GCHS kids/athletes deserve it.

:thumb::thumb: Great post Ram. At least most knew that you were joking and you first comment was right on the money as well ;).

 

 

Joke or no joke, it was at the expense of GC, and it still hurts our boys all the same.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.