Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jags 31 Steelers 29

Featured Replies

Twice. Both failed. Omar Epps is at fault for this one...

 

 

LOL

 

 

Big Ben gets a little bit of the Fault.

 

 

But you know how the old saying goes

 

Players win and Coaches Lose

  • Replies 67
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a game. GO JAGS!! I"m a huge Steeler fan but you just can't lose the personel we did and expect to win. Hat's off to the JAGS for bringing it all night. It's been a fun season any ways and I'll be watching the Jags. If somehow they get a home playoff game (which isn't likely) I'll be in a box seat watching. Good night all.

 

 

I agree 100%

Twice. Both failed. Omar Epps is at fault for this one...

 

Nah ... it's actually Walt Harris' fault.

LOL

 

 

Big Ben gets a little bit of the Fault.

 

If you don't chase points early it's a different game. Omar folded and it lost the game...

If you don't chase points early it's a different game. Omar folded and it lost the game...

 

 

When he started going for 2 there was 10 minutes left.

 

Anybody can sit back now and 2nd guess. I will trust Coach Tomlin over you anyday of the week and twice on sundays.

When he started going for 2 there was 10 minutes left.

 

Anybody can sit back now and 2nd guess. I will trust Coach Tomlin over you anyday of the week and twice on sundays.

 

GT hasn't been wrong since April of 1982 and that's questionable since the bagger at the grocery store kinda lied about the paper/plastic thing. :lol:

When he started going for 2 there was 10 minutes left.

 

Anybody can sit back now and 2nd guess. I will trust Coach Tomlin over you anyday of the week and twice on sundays.

 

 

Ladies and gentleman give a hearty welcome to Lt. Sam Weinberg.:lol::lol:

When he started going for 2 there was 10 minutes left.

 

Anybody can sit back now and 2nd guess. I will trust Coach Tomlin over you anyday of the week and twice on sundays.

 

He chased points twice and lost by 2. I've been pointing out the ills of chasing points for almost a decade. Maybe Mr Epps should pay attention. Go Stealer's. See you next year...

What a game. GO JAGS!! I"m a huge Steeler fan but you just can't lose the personel we did and expect to win. Hat's off to the JAGS for bringing it all night. It's been a fun season any ways and I'll be watching the Jags. If somehow they get a home playoff game (which isn't likely) I'll be in a box seat watching. Good night all.

 

Funny. Everyone seemed to downplay the injuries.

Pittsburg losing makes up for Cincy not making the playoffs....

 

That's really sad, actually.

Pittsburg losing makes up for Cincy not making the playoffs....

 

In a way it is worse. The AFC North is the first division eliminated completely from the playoffs...

I'm a big-picture kind of guy, so I'm actually quite at peace with what went down last night. Pretty much shrugged it off 15 minutes afterward, and I'm sure that the Louisville win earlier in the day helped lessen the pain.

 

What I saw this year:

Just like the last two times, the organization made a good choice on a head coach. His first season was wildly exceptional, given how most prognosticators picked Pittsburgh to finish behind the Ratbirds and Bengals in the division. It also looks nice in light of Steve Kragthorpe's first year at UofL.

 

Needs to address, all of which were magnified in this game:

Kick coverage (Jones' return is just one of many instances where returners punished the Steelers -- Cribbs first made his name against us.)

 

Offensive line (Roethlisberger got hammered in this game, just like all season. Depth needs to be shored up through the draft and Faneca is a must re-sign.)

 

Draft for depth at LB and DL (This would also help fix the kick coverage problem.)

 

I'm going to operate on the assumption that Parker will not be back on time. I am willing to give Najeh a shot as the full-time option for a season, if this is necessary. Wouldn't hurt to pick up a future starter in the 6th or 7th round, though.

 

Hats off to Garrard for a fantastic game. It was difficult to get beat by what is essentially Kordell Stewart v3.0.

 

I think the team can take some leftover anger from this and carry it over into next year. This team is one good draft away from getting back to the SB.

I agree the first one was bad, but you have to go for two the second time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.