Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 92 FIU 49

Featured Replies

No reason to post or get excited over a team that they SHOULD beat by 50. :lol:

 

 

There is when you have two loses to such teams already this year.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is when you have two loses to such teams already this year.

 

Agreed, Some teams get a bad rap for playing a "cupcake" schedule, I think UK can honestly say they dont have any.:D

I agree. This team moves the ball much better with a lineup of Jasper, Meeks, Bradley, Patterson and Crawford.

 

I hope to see more of this even when it comes to SEC play. This has to be the starting line up.

If there was 19,000 today, it was only because of all the tickets given as Christmas gifts. Who would want to attend this game?

 

Everyone I talked to was very happy to be there and they all saw Kentucky play a pretty nice ballgame. If you are a Kentucky fan, why would you ever "not want to attend?"

I hope to see more of this even when it comes to SEC play. This has to be the starting line up.

 

Jasper can defend a big forward pretty well and he had ten boards today, as well. The starting five of Bradley, Jasper, Meeks, Crawford and Patterson would be good. They would need to constantly push the ball (something Gillispie preached all game today) due to their weakness rebounding, but that's been a problem all year.

Refreshing to see them play better. I liked the starting lineup. Meeks, Jasper, and everyone else needs to stay healthy.

Hey.. you get guys healthy and look what happens. That idiot of a coach isn't so bad anymore.

 

Anyway... I love Jasper. His passing, his ball handling, his rebounding.

 

I think Meeks is still off. Obviously his shooting is fine, but his D and ball handling still aren't back.

 

Also, BCG let the same lineup run for a while, and it certainly helped (happy, Pat? ;))

 

Overall, this was a much improved team from two days ago. Yes, FIU is bad, but so were USD and GW.

I love Jasper being back on the floor, he really doesn't have to score to help at this point, he feeds Patterson better than anyone on the team.

A win is a win. I am glad to see the Cats win one they are supposed to win. Now maybe we can work on pulling some upsets!

This was the first UK game I had ever attended at Rupp Arena, great experience.

Even better with a game that UK was supposed and did dominate.

 

Maybe I should attend more often!

Nice win for the CATS. I would have gone if I had a ticket in the lower level.

What a win! I'm glad they just got one! This is where the season will turn around!

I would always want to attend a Wildcat game. Any true fan would! Go Cats!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.