Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 92 FIU 49

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Dang it! Got the score wrong! 92-49

Now we get to see how slow the threads go when UK wins...

Now we get to see how slow the threads go when UK wins...

 

I didn't even know they played today ...

19,000+ is what I heard mitts. This says a lot about the great U.K. fan base. I believe that I had heard 50,000 sold to Nashville and the Music City Bowl later today and the basketball team draws 19,000 + at Rupp today.

Attendance?

 

over 19,000...

Listened to the game and solid win.

This team looks a lot better with Meeks and Jasper... Yes, they played a bad team... But these guys really make a significant impact...

FIU not real good...

 

Jasper, Meeks, Crawford, Patterson, and Bradley is the best lineup...BCG played that for a long while.

 

Good to see Krebs drain a 3.

 

Lost in the poor play has been the solid FT shooting....31-39 today...not bad.

 

Jasper and Meeks both looked a little quicker today.

This team looks a lot better with Meeks and Jasper... Yes, they played a bad team... But these guys really make a significant impact...

 

 

I agree. This team moves the ball much better with a lineup of Jasper, Meeks, Bradley, Patterson and Crawford.

Today was like a breath of fresh air as far as the way that the Cats looked. Jasper and Meeks both played together in this one and it is a world of difference how much better this team plays with them in the lineup.

I know....Duh :lol:!! I am talking about how those two make everyone else around them better, Jasper running this team just shows how bad imo Bradley is at that slot. Bradley has his stong points and looked better today but imo he cannot run this team (point) very well at all. He (Bradley) passes up way too many open men in keeping the ball to himself and making the drive/shot when a pass should have been made. U.K. also looked better on the boards today.

The lineup on the floor of Meeks, Jasper, Bradley, Crawford and Patterson looked pretty decent. I just hope that we can now keep these guys on the floor together w/o injuries. Imo is quite obvious that this is U.K.'s best lineup/combination.

 

I also realize that FIU was a very bad basketball team but I saw this team playing as one more today than at any point this season. Hopefully the Cats can get things going now.

Any "W" is a good one and.....................................................

Now, lets get ready for Pitno and the Cards coming into Rupp on Saturday. :ylsuper:

If there was 19,000 today, it was only because of all the tickets given as Christmas gifts. Who would want to attend this game? Anyway, nice to see the CATS play well. Hopefully they can turn the ship in the right direction. I agree with oldrambler. It was wonderful to see Meeks, Jasper, Bradley, Crawford, and Patterson playing together. I think that is the best lineup. With Jasper's size, he can make up for the lack of front court height.

I got to watch the first half at lunch and when Jasper is at the point the ball seem's to move much better. It was great to see a win and I agre FIU was not that good and have a 3 and 9 record out of the Sunbelt Conference. Hopefully this will be what the Cat's were looking for and can go on from here. I am not convinced yet will have to see what happens this comming Saturday afternoon against a quality team. GO CAT'S !!!!!!!!! JD

Now we get to see how slow the threads go when UK wins...

 

No reason to post or get excited over a team that they SHOULD beat by 50. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.