Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 92 FIU 49

Featured Replies

After checking out the scene here in Nashville, I'm amazed that over 19,000 people attended the basketball game today. Go Blue!

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This morning I attended my first game at Rupp Arena - and I couldn't have had a better time. I was on the very back row, back against the concrete, and I had a blast. The team seemed really thrilled to be playing well and the crowd ate it up. The assist by Carter to Bradley for the three seemed to really strike a match that had already been sizzling most of the morning. It came across as if they were a team; on the same page - going for the same goal.

 

If they play as well against Louisville - they could knock them off IMO....and if they do the season could potentially be turned around.

I would always want to attend a Wildcat game. Any true fan would! Go Cats!

 

AMEN! I am ready for season tickets. I'll be there everygame!

Cats are on fire.

When is the rematch with that powerful team called San Diego?

 

 

You know you're just asking for it. I'll be rooting like crazy for the Buckeyes, but you deserve everything you get from the UK faithful and SEC fans if they lose to LSU.

You know you're just asking for it. I'll be rooting like crazy for the Buckeyes, but you deserve everything you get from the UK faithful and SEC fans when they lose to LSU.

 

Fixed that for you ... :D

Glad to seem them play as they should be playing.

 

Glad to see the lineup in that is their best lineup. Hope that their health stays.

Hey.. you get guys healthy and look what happens. That idiot of a coach isn't so bad anymore.

 

Anyway... I love Jasper. His passing, his ball handling, his rebounding.

 

I think Meeks is still off. Obviously his shooting is fine, but his D and ball handling still aren't back.

 

Also, BCG let the same lineup run for a while, and it certainly helped (happy, Pat? ;))

 

Overall, this was a much improved team from two days ago. Yes, FIU is bad, but so were USD and GW.

 

You do know that Jasper and Meeks both played against San Diego and we still lost. Then that San Diego team in their next game goes and loses to Marshall by double digits I believe. No reason to get all excited like you seemed to get here with a win over a team like we should. I mean we have done this a few times against bad teams this year in beating them by 30. Then the next game come back and lose to a bad team by double digits. I mean we still gave up A LOT of open shots, except this team just couldn't make any of them. Then we also were actually hitting our open shots. I mean this game really was no different than any other game we have seen this year...

 

However I do agree with you, that it is VERY NICE to have Jasper and Meeks back. Hopefully they and everyone else can stay healthy, because you never know what could happen as the year goes on. Maybe we could even go on a little run or something starting with this UL game this week. I know that is one of the reasons why I haven't really got to far down on Billy G because he hasn't had everyone healthy yet...

Glad to seem them play as they should be playing.

 

Glad to see the lineup in that is their best lineup. Hope that their health stays.

 

I still would like to know why Billy G never seems to want to play AJ Stewart. I know he makes some mistakes, but I love the energy he brings when he comes into the game.

I still would like to know why Billy G never seems to want to play AJ Stewart. I know he makes some mistakes, but I love the energy he brings when he comes into the game.

 

I agree 100%. He should be playing over Coury and Stevenson.It's kind of embarassing as a fan to continue to see Mark Coury,a weak walk on,in the starting lineup.He has no attributes except hustle,but hustle alone doesn't equal victories.

I still would like to know why Billy G never seems to want to play AJ Stewart. I know he makes some mistakes, but I love the energy he brings when he comes into the game.

 

I believe he's been hurt. Fell on Jasper's knee brace in practice or something like that. Of course don't let that get in the way of your BCG hating. Carry on.

Good win. I had to tape the game since I was in Nashville. This actually looked like the Big Blue a little bit. I think we can see we have a decent team with all the parts together. Still a little thin up front. Hopefully, everybody is recovered enough to get some W's.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.