Cavs players refuse to go into game!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take the players side of this... It was my Senior season and My Coach keep me on the sideline until the last 15 Seconds of the game.... It really hurt me and I will always have a hatred for that coach, If there on the team play them. Don't just throw them in in the last 57 seconds....

PAY THEM TO PLAY OR TO SIT ON THE BENCH just make a decision before 57 seconds left in the game...

I take the players side of this... It was my Senior season and My Coach keep me on the sideline until the last 15 Seconds of the game.... It really hurt me and I will always have a hatred for that coach, If there on the team play them. Don't just throw them in in the last 57 seconds....

PAY THEM TO PLAY OR TO SIT ON THE BENCH just make a decision before 57 seconds left in the game...

It is any coach's decision on who plays and when and if they don't wanna play even if it's for the last seconds of the game then don't show up. That is part of team basketball. You do what the coach says whether you like it or not because he is in charge and no one is forcing anyone to be there. No one is forcing Damon Jones or Ira Newble to be there, they can probably go get a desk job for all Mike Brown cares, but if they are on that team on his bench, then they need to do what he says.

I have to take the players side in this one. Why would you want to go in for the last 57 seconds?

Because if you don't want to play get a new job. The coach is your boss. This is terrible, who would turn down a chance to get on the floor, I'll go do it for free.

Well thats a bit more understandable. Atleast its not your job and you weren't getting paid.

What do you think this is, the 3rd grade?

It could have been worse. You could have been one of the kids that got cut and never had a chance to put on a uniform. Do I think the coach made a classless move by putting you in for 15 seconds, yes I do. But just remember there is always someone who has it worse than you brother.